Having a Tiff

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I hate suck up gifts. They make me angry. Lol! Male or female just own your shit. I'd much prefer my hubby to just genuinely be sorry if he done something wrong- or for him to tell me to stop bickering and get on with it. No amount of gifts or bandaids work.

Time works. Time to process, sort thoughts and gain clarity.

Obbie

Legend Member
Apologise usually works depending on the woman if it's enough or you have to cough up a present $$$

R

Raye@Langtrees

Yes Johnlou I think most of the population loves make up sex....Lol :joyful:

Miss Chloe

A Sensual & Kinky Affair
Diamond Member
Do something to show me he is sorry. I like simple things like getting my favourite take away or doing the washing. Just something little and helpful. I've heard some beautiful apologies but rarely are they genuine.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
What not to do:
flowers or any other presents,
make up sex (doesn't work for me),
sudden interest in house keeping chores,
offer to wash my car.

What might help:
admitting that I was right and he was wrong, (which is usually the case....SIGH hard to be me) :p
apologising and really meaning it,
leave me alone until I have cooled down and we can approach the topic again without tantrums.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
mmmmmmmmm.....all this talk about make up sex............here are a few sexy possibilities ;)
funny-pictures-auto-sex-toy-373275.jpeg

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
What not to do:
flowers or any other presents,
make up sex (doesn't work for me),
sudden interest in house keeping chores,
offer to wash my car.

What might help:
admitting that I was right and he was wrong, (which is usually the case....SIGH hard to be me) :p
apologising and really meaning it,
leave me alone until I have cooled down and we can approach the topic again without tantrums.

That's exactly what I wouldn't do...but admitting that your right can be a hard thing, harder than saying sorry. lol...
Definitely give you lots of room to cool down, not a big fan of tantrum chucking monster from the deep.

Ahoy HP, that is no standard response from you. I thought you would have given her rum and offer to rub it all over her and call it even Steven. Then rum some more.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Homer;- good idea about giving her a free Rum, but, the only way she is going to forgive US is to admit we were wrong. In fact I would get on my good knee and confess I was wrong (Pirates do anything when confronted in a crisis, its called surviving)

That's exactly what I wouldn't do...but admitting that your right can be a hard thing, harder than saying sorry. lol...
Definitely give you lots of room to cool down, not a big fan of tantrum chucking monster from the deep.

Ahoy HP, that is no standard response from you. I thought you would have given her rum and offer to rub it all over her and call it even Steven. Then rum some more.

Luxi Summer

Gold Member
Actions speck louder then words
Need to see that he means it when he is sorry not just saying it
We can all just say words and think that's its all forgiven until its done again

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy everyone has different expectations, but, in my case I would forgive her mutiple times especailly if she is a stunning lady, which means where ever she does the Dogs will chance after her and tempt her with anything they could think-off,LOL

question to everyone :)
how many times would you forgive your lover on a mistake ????

say if he cheater ??? how many times would you try to work it out ??

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy Homer;- good idea about giving her a free Rum, but, the only way she is going to forgive US is to admit we were wrong. In fact I would get on my good knee and confess I was wrong (Pirates do anything when confronted in a crisis, its called surviving)

Aye, that's very unPirate like of you Arrr...You have a hook for a reason. Hook her up until she listens to your reasons.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Once upon a time in a different country where milk and honey flew.......or so we were told........I did have a relation ship without a single tiff. Fairy tail you think? Oh no....let me assure you...having no tiffs in a relation ship is not a sign of happiness........it is actually a sign of not being close enough to have a tiff.......or not caring enough to have a tiff.
Long live the tiffs. ;)