GROUP THERAPY: Is it cheating if your husband gets a happy ending massage? Read more at http://www.m

Peaches Sweet

Silver Member
Ditto mate...sounds like we are in the same boat on the "home front". Wives have got a lot to answer for if they are not entertaining their man even if they have gone off the boil themselves! Just the odd hand job wouldn't go astray.

I do sympathise with the change of life syndrome women suffer but it has been going on for far too long now (7+ years, with virtually nil contact for 18 months or so). I for one am only human and still have a strong sex drive and natural urges to satisfy. To be frank, (even though my name is Norm) I wish I was having an affair, particularly with a married lady who is being denied by her husband...it would certainly do my wellbeing a boost.
And Do I hear an Amen !

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Am I sensing a bromance going on here? I was gonna say get your own sub forum you two...lol
I don't think so. We're shameless attention-seeking exhibitionists so a subforum just wouldn't be the same. :p

Happy2

Legend Member
We really should stop being cordial and agreeing with each other. People are beginning to talk. :rolleyes:
Ahem (clears throat)this goes against my good nature but here goes
Howdy you bourgeois pig Have you abused. jus primae noctis
With the young wenches within your little fiefdom

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I had to look up the Latin.
vecchiopancione2.jpg

Sadly, no.

Happy2

Legend Member
No No. Your guys should keep it up.
Life is short.

Enjoy your Bromance:inpain:
Oi You might be a bloody big wig Moderator Lord Spokey Sorry did it again Spikey
But "Your guys"? You just leave my guys out of it thank you very much!
They produced three sons (That I know of) and are now in unhappy
semi-retirement
:D

Last edited:

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Oi You mihgt be a bloody big wig Moderator Lord Spokey Sorry did it again Spikey
But "Your guys"? You just leave my guys out of it thank you very much!
They produced three sons (That I know of) and are now in unhappy
semi-retirement
:D

Hahaha It was supposed to read "You Guys". However "Your Guys" still works, but in a different way.

I just fat fingered it