GROUP THERAPY: Is it cheating if your husband gets a happy ending massage? Read more at http://www.m

Happy2

Legend Member
Seems to me that you don't really want a wife - you want a slave. That's not the type of relationship that will endure. Both of you are individuals and even though many strive for that perfect relationship the fact is that it does not exist. If you find one close to it then great - not to many hurdles to overcome especially if you are tolerant to the needs of the other especially when you need to fill that gap with other ventures.
If there are too many hurdles for one or the other then it's probably time to move on.
People at different stages of life search for adventure, passion, fantasy, solace etc.
Let them indulge these as they would and if it's meant to be then the relationship would be better for it.
After all, life is a death sentence, we won't get out of it alive.
No not necessarily I was married 29 yrs until the grim reaper ended it
No slavery just loyalty and love
And I did say it was just my opinion

Last edited:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
MrLittle, in h2's defence (I know, can't believe it myself), I don't think he was suggesting that is his view at all, just that there are other men out there with that selfish/biased perspective.

Happy2

Legend Member
MrLittle, in h2's defence (I know, can't believe it myself), I don't think he was suggesting that is his view at all, just that there are other men out there with that selfish/biased perspective.
AAAARGH Noooo!!!
Please your XLNC say it's not so You are You're Defending me?

MrBig

Diamond Member
We may well say openness is the key But I'm sure most of the fella's on here have friends or acquaintances who are married or have long term partners And have loving partners But can't stop chasing skirt

But who Will state if I ever caught my wife with another man I would kill her

It still seems to me And this is just my opinion
A bloke can try for the best of both worlds and he has a get out of jail free card Of. I can't help it Its how I'm programmed
But if his wife used the same logic She is just a slag
Apologies. Perhaps I misinterpreted your second sentence.
Cheers

Peaches Sweet

Silver Member
Seriously if my husband is looking at another woman touching my penis, I would wonder if I am touching it enough to let him stray away. Beside MY FUTURE HUSBAND will have to make up for the men I am rooting while I am in this industry. He will have to have a pretty healthy sexual appetite and fitness to please me until I am 85.YES ! 85 I want to be sexually active until I am 85.

dc123

Gold Member
Seriously if my husband is looking at another woman touching my penis, I would wonder if I am touching it enough to let him stray away. Beside MY FUTURE HUSBAND will have to make up for the men I am rooting while I am in this industry. He will have to have a pretty healthy sexual appetite and fitness to please me until I am 85.YES ! 85 I want to be sexually active until I am 85.

i can help with that

AxeMan

Diamond Member
Are you taking applications for the position...?

Happy2

Legend Member
i wont need it when i am 85 either
Dont bank on it My 90+ yr old Uncle is still as horny as a goat living on a Horny goatweed farm
Still gets the odd young chick of 79 or so On his sojourns into Geraldton

Peaches Sweet

Silver Member
Dont bank on it My 90+ yr old Uncle is still as horny as a goat living on a Horny goatweed farm
Still gets the odd young chick of 79 or so On his sojourns into Geraldton
Do you have your 90 year old Uncle genetic composition dc123? ... Wink

dc123

Gold Member
i am only 31 so no one in my family is 90 yet also nothing wrong with my hands or tongue at that age

sexynorm

Foundation Member
People do things because they NEED to do things. If seeing a massage girl for a happy ending keeps me emotionally sane in a sexless but otherwise acceptable marriage and avoiding the pain and difficulty involved in demolishing a workable relationship does not strain my sense of morality, then I have no need of other peoples judgement.

If you have an issue with that, then walk a mile in my shoes. Then, when you pass judgement you will at least be a mile away. Oh and you will also have my shoes.

Honestly, I don't care what others think. We all have our choices to make and they are nobody else's business.

So there... Ner

:wtf:
Ditto mate...sounds like we are in the same boat on the "home front". Wives have got a lot to answer for if they are not entertaining their man even if they have gone off the boil themselves! Just the odd hand job wouldn't go astray.

I do sympathise with the change of life syndrome women suffer but it has been going on for far too long now (7+ years, with virtually nil contact for 18 months or so). I for one am only human and still have a strong sex drive and natural urges to satisfy. To be frank, (even though my name is Norm) I wish I was having an affair, particularly with a married lady who is being denied by her husband...it would certainly do my wellbeing a boost.

Orangutan

Bronze Member
Cheating is only cheating if your are found out. If nobody knows, nobody cares. The whole world is full of cheats. Pollies lie all the time, banks cheat, governments cheat. We are constantly reminded that cheating is ok, because we are surrounded by it all the time. Like I said it is only a problem if you get found out. In my opinion everybody has done something in their life were they have cheated or lied and only they know. Does that make them bad people? Maybe? Maybe not? It depends if you get found out. I don't see anyone posting his real name here either! Does that mean we are all cheats? I think the human race is quick to judge what is right and what is wrong! But who decides that anyway? It is only peoples opinions. Like this is my opinion.