Favourite Songs and Music

V

vader

I know there is a few music threads but I thought it would be good for members to post their favourite music, songs or others peoples version of songs.

So here we go........................................

V

vader

Saw these guys at the Blues and Roots a couple of years ago and they played this George Harrison song.......he would be proud! Great song.

V

vader

Great version of the Stones classic. A trivia note, Martin Scorsese features this song in a few of his movies.

V

vader

This is the tribute concert for George Harrison, some great songs and music. Look out for the touching speech by Ringo (at least I think so). A bit hard to watch if you've lost loved ones, but great anyway.

ENJOY:)

Lacie4U

Diamond Member

This is the tribute concert for George Harrison, some great songs and music. Look out for the touching speech by Ringo (at least I think so). A bit hard to watch if you've lost loved ones, but great anyway.

ENJOY:)

This is beautiful and emotional ...thank you for sharing Vadar

V

vader

This is a Dire Straits song that never made to a record (although they did play it live) done here by Mark Knoflers band the Noting Hillbillies

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I find this is quite a nice collection ...old blues and perhaps enjoying good American malt whisky ...

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I enjoy listening to this and cant help a little sad I missed experiencing this live...imagine being amongst such greatness !!!