Favourite Songs and Music

V

vader

This is the SRV record "In the Beginning", recorded in 1980 at a club show. This was put together and released after his death.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Mr Vader and Lacie4U I am impressed with your musical choices, well done guys. Excellent Thread.
If you guys wish to, please check out this thread and add some tunes, I would like to see this thread end on a high note
http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/tunes-2015.39955/

Now here one, you guys may appreciate. Dedicate to Vader & Lacie4U

Motörhead - Whorehouse Blues

V

vader

Ahoy Mr Vader and Lacie4U I am impressed with your musical choices, well done guys. Excellent Thread.
If you guys wish to, please check out this thread and add some tunes, I would like to see this thread end on a high note
http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/tunes-2015.39955/

Now here one, you guys may appreciate. Dedicate to Vader & Lacie4U

Motörhead - Whorehouse Blues

Thanks Happypirate, glad you appreciate the music:). Too funny, I have Whorehouse Blues saved and was going to post it later, but thanks for the dedication and thanks to Lacie for your posts.

Lacie4U

Diamond Member

This is very ELEGANT...and of course a sexy and beautiful daNCE ....I do enjoy this music very much....

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
Thanks Happypirate, glad you appreciate the music:). Too funny, I have Whorehouse Blues saved and was going to post it later, but thanks for the dedication and thanks to Lacie for your posts.

Glad you enjoy Mr Pirate....I did check that thread....Fabulous tunes..Thank You xx

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
Having just seen them recently....still performing well if not just a "tad" older ...:rolleyes: but then so am I !!!

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
Can you believe this Vader...a recording of ACDC supporting Black Sabath...listen to this guitar work...totally thrilling !!! and of course the late great Bonn ...may he RIP

V

vader

Can you believe this Vader...a recording of ACDC supporting Black Sabath...listen to this guitar work...totally thrilling !!! and of course the late great Bonn ...may he RIP

Awesome Lacie, what a show AC/DC and Black Sabath.

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I could keep posting ACDC but I don't want to dominate so to speak ...:rolleyes::oops::D but "all in the name of liberty'....

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
This is a little bit different to what has been posted here...this man is my friend and I think he is so talented ...also a wonderful person ..song writer and musician :)

hope you enjoy

V

vader

This is a little bit different to what has been posted here...this man is my friend and I think he is so talented ...also a wonderful person ..song writer and musician :)

hope you enjoy

He's your friend? Can you give more detail? Do you know the Jackson Browne SRV link?

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
:) he is my dear friend ...he visits this beautiful state regularly ...and performs also ...
but this is not his most "known ' work

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
One of my favourite concerts and performers...
I feel like he is right next to me when I listen to this excellent sound quality...

I find this very sexy...also ...