• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Favourite Songs and Music

Lacie4U

Diamond Member

What can I say...such a tragic loss ....

Close your eyes ..sit back and listen...simply STUNNING

JustMe

Gold Member

What can I say...such a tragic loss ....

Close your eyes ..sit back and listen...simply STUNNING
I still much prefer KD Lang's version.

Very good selection of artists and songs Vader and L4U.
Many that I've almost forgotten.
Thank you both. :)

V

vader

A very underrated GnR song from the Use Your Illusion days, great lyrics and melody - check out the original.

V

vader

The great Freddy King, I Just Want To Make Love To You...................I thought the video was a little tongue in cheek (so to speak)

Lacie4U

Diamond Member

The great Freddy King, I Just Want To Make Love To You...................I thought the video was a little tongue in cheek (so to speak)

• Great song...my favourite is Etta James singing this song...this clip is fun with the gorgeous Ditta ....a very popular tune for Burlesque;)

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
This is a Young Bon Scott during his time with Fraternity...strong Bluesy/soul notes. He had quite a style and voice!!

Lacie4U

Diamond Member

This is REMARKABLE and quiet beautiful.....and by 2 amazing talents...have seen these men perform together...one of best musical experiences ...

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I still much prefer KD Lang's version.

Very good selection of artists and songs Vader and L4U.
Many that I've almost forgotten.
Thank you both. :)

You are most welcome Mr Me:)

Oh yes KD does this song well but I think Leonard Cohen "owns" this song