• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Favourite Songs and Music

V

vader

I know there is a few music threads but I thought it would be good for members to post their favourite music, songs or others peoples version of songs.

So here we go........................................

V

vader

Saw these guys at the Blues and Roots a couple of years ago and they played this George Harrison song.......he would be proud! Great song.

V

vader

Great version of the Stones classic. A trivia note, Martin Scorsese features this song in a few of his movies.

V

vader

This is the tribute concert for George Harrison, some great songs and music. Look out for the touching speech by Ringo (at least I think so). A bit hard to watch if you've lost loved ones, but great anyway.

ENJOY:)

Lacie4U

Diamond Member

This is the tribute concert for George Harrison, some great songs and music. Look out for the touching speech by Ringo (at least I think so). A bit hard to watch if you've lost loved ones, but great anyway.

ENJOY:)

This is beautiful and emotional ...thank you for sharing Vadar

V

vader

This is a Dire Straits song that never made to a record (although they did play it live) done here by Mark Knoflers band the Noting Hillbillies

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I find this is quite a nice collection ...old blues and perhaps enjoying good American malt whisky ...

Lacie4U

Diamond Member
I enjoy listening to this and cant help a little sad I missed experiencing this live...imagine being amongst such greatness !!!