• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Does size matter?

S

Sandi Lang

Dosen't matter how well endowed you are if you can't use it properly you are behind the eight ball.. I would rather someone with experience rather than size

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Dosen't matter how well endowed you are if you can't use it properly you are behind the eight ball.. I would rather someone with experience rather than size

So true, Sandi......you certainly hit the nail on the head. ;)

Fudd

Foundation Member
Yes. Ideally you should be beween 7.5 and 9inch. Any less and your small. You may compensate however by being very thick.

Under 5inch very small
5.1 - 6.5 small
6.6 - 7.5 medieum
7.6 - 9 big
9.1 + monster

*Results will vary on individual basis

....I knew I shouldn't have read this thread....bugger!!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I have a Gallion ship, with a crew and bar on board;---my penis extension wins H2

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- I have a Gallion ship, with a crew and bar on board;---my penis extension wins H2

You reckon? I thought women were not allowed on Ye Olde ships, Bad luck and all that
Whats the point of having a 12incher if your on board a ship with dozens of sex starved MEN and no wenches HP?
Worse still many of those pirates will be extra horny after a few rums

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- H2, excellent comment. The reAson why wenches are bad luck on a SHIP is an obvious one, Weeeeee Arrrrrr all Partying and off course, ram the ship onto rocks. Wenches+rum+Ship= disaster
Ohh by the way, my crew luv to party

You reckon? I thought women were not allowed on Ye Olde ships, Bad luck and all that
Whats the point of having a 12incher if your on board a ship with dozens of sex starved MEN and no wenches HP?
Worse still many of those pirates will be extra horny after a few rums

Happy2

Legend Member
I am sure HP would cruise all the way 'up as far as the Barrack st jetty And set up a open house/boat for all his forum friends

Wouldn't you MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE?

C

colzilla

How is that going to help you though?... He bring his hovercraft especially for you.

C

colzilla

Will you be able to pick up your cyber pal Colzilladrillakilla on the way?

Would an E type Jag make it from you're place to perth though?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Dont say that!! I mean , your telling me I bought that penis on wheels the E type Jag for Nothing ??

You know how you always wanted that darn super duper remote control toy car that runs on BP ultimate 98. Then one day you finally got it, you run it around the house, around the backyard running it into walls, and other objects. Then you think I should bring this to the track, but then too embarrass to do so because you don't know how to race it properly? 007 won't be 007 if he doesn't know how to be a spy.

Happy2

Legend Member
Will you be able to pick up your cyber pal Colzilladrillakilla on the way?

Would an E type Jag make it from you're place to perth though?

It would be fine from Perth to the Valley Then it would smell gravel road I think it may be programmed to stop dead within 20metres of gravel Beautiful driveways up to your mansion excluded of course Colzilladrillakilla

Is your name getting longer or am I getting drunker?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Lads;- Yep we shall do it one day. I will sail into town, we shall have a grand Party, then all end up at Langtrees where the party will continue.
The Rum on me Lads, Cheers

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy Lads;- Yep we shall do it one day. I will sail into town, we shall have a grand Party, then all end up at Langtrees where the party will continue.
The Rum on me Lads, Cheers

The Rum!! only the miserable rum ? C'mon we can all afford a bottle of rum its the LT's pleasures your meant to be paying for Surely you looted and pillaged your way to Perth in your Galleon Captain Happy

L

Lilly Sweetheart

Who cares! So long as you have a penis long enough to hit the G-spot and wide enough to touch my vag walls then it's a goer!!

Reactions: Dez
F

Farm Boy

It's easy enough to bring a woman to orgasm with your tongue. And a dick is much bigger than that. So I guess size isn't as important as how you use it.

And also without a Tongue in your mouth speech is impossible , the same thing holds true when a truly enormous dick is in ones ,,,,,,,,,

Happy2

Legend Member
And also without a Tongue in your mouth speech is impossible , the same thing holds true when a truly enormous dick is in ones ,,,,,,,,,

The latter part of your post FB I do hope you are not talking from experience , are we

C

colzilla

Mines called Golly because every time a girl sees it she goes... "Golly!"

Fudd

Foundation Member
....does size matter????....well, looks like I'm stuffed!!!! ::)

Link is broken, so taken down.

Check the You Tube video at the end. :hello:

Last edited by a moderator: