Does size matter?

C

Coveredinpaint

Does penis size matter women (or men)?
Does a larger penis satisfy more or is a normal sized penis the prefered in the hands of a master?
And is there any distinction, say, at what point does a penis become small medium or large?
Can a penis be too large?
and doess a larger penis turn a woman or man on more by just looking at it?

WAMMY

Silver Member
I once was with a woman who when I was naked said "WHO ARE YOU GOING TO PLEASE WITH THAT!"

My reply was "ME!!!!!!!'

P

perthmike

LOL @ wammy.
Anyhow, from my experience with WL I am told they prefer smaller than average. Considering the number of clients they can see in a day, many can get a little sore by the end of the night. If you are larger than average (again, so I am told) many ladies prefer to excite you more with hand and mouth before penetration so you don't last very long inside them. Having said that, I have experienced some WL who are so loose that I have difficulty in feeling any sensation, they seem to have lost any muscle control in the vagina. Someone with a smaller than average size would be rattling around a bit.
I would be interested to hear from ladies on this but I expect it all comes down to the way in which it is used and the ladies personal preference (as with guys and boobs).

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
Not every client you see in a day wants a full service even if you had seen 6 which i don't anyway as I limit my bookings.

What is Average

# The average erect penis measures 16cm (6.3 inches) when measured from tip to base on the upper surface (the side with the wiggly vein).

# Ninety percent of all men fall between the extremes of 14.5cm (5.6 inches) and 17.5cm (7 inches) despite any claims to the contrary.

Size when limp, is not a reliable indication of size when erect. A limp penis ranges from 7.5cm (3 inches) to 15cm (6 inches) depending on the temperature. The colder it is, the smaller the penis becomes — as you've both discovered.

A limp penis generally lengthens by around 5cm (2 inches) when erect and penises that are shorter when limp tend to lengthen proportionately more when erect than the longer ones.

Anyway its not how deep you fish but how you wiggle the worm.

But you do gotta luv it when they grow in your hand LOL LOL

P

Pleasure Me

For some women, if it's too big it can be uncomfortable and even hurt, especially when things get energetic.

I'd bet that most women would be happy with the average size.

Not much point being well endowed if you don't do much with it. I think it's more about what you do than the size.

A

adventurous annie

ah... the age old question.... LOL.
Of course size matters! However, to clarify i would also add that size only matters in extremes (ie; too big, too small or too thick). Perhaps the question should not be aimed at men but at how flexible the female love muscle can be? It is after all just like any other muscle in our bodies and can be trained, toned and pushed to the limits. Perhaps the question needs to be "is your vagina appropriate for my size?"
Personally i love my partners 8 inch member, but have been with men much less endowed but equally as impressive in performance.

C

Curious1

I have a 3" cock and it gets me off so size isnt my concern ;)

Seriously though, size 'shouldnt' matter much.
If your well endowed then make up for it with tounge, hands, fingers, whatever else you can think of. :)

K

kitty's desires

Sorry to say but in my own opinion size does matter! I've had many different sizes from "OMG where's the rest?" to "There's no way all of that can fit in me!" Too small has no enjoyment for me and too long just hurts like hell when he pounds too hard. I'd much rather a slightly above average but thick for stretch lol

C

Clara89

In my experience I have found that guys who are larger than average tend to think they can just stick it in and that will do. Guys who are on the smaller side work harder to make up for their imagained 'disadvantage'. Obviously, this is a generalisation, however I've found it to be true in many (but not all!) cases.
x

C

Clara89

In my experience I have found that guys who are larger than average tend to think they can just stick it in and that will do. Guys who are on the smaller side work harder to make up for their imagained 'disadvantage'. Obviously, this is a generalisation, however I've found it to be true in many (but not all!) cases.
x

A

alive46

I've had quite small and the guy made up for it in many other ways! Ive also had quite large. I like the stretch too of a thick cock but smaller is still good

B

benji

how small is too small? i have a 5 and a bit inch penis and been looking into stretches to get it bigger, is it worth it?

Y

young_orlando

im pretty average and please women, only way i know that is they keep coming back :)

D

~Dragons_Princess~

I don't think it really matters, the cliche of "its how you use it" is pretty right...

I think some guys with big ones sometimes think that the size is all that matters and they let the rest of their performance lapse :p

Its funny how guys stress out so much about it tho! :)

H

huhstar

Im sure all the guys would be really keen about the thoughts here.

Just make the most of what you have, mine is 6inches and i work out physically so i get to make the most out of it.

H

HouseOfCourtney

This is SUCH an interesting thread!

Ok here we go. One cliche from my (misspent) youth was that 'it's not the size of the penis that matters, but the pile driver arse behind it'. Although we didn't call it a penis back then.

I have read in some learned journals that the average depth of a vagina is five inches. Also, only the first inch or inch and a half is richly endowed with nerves. Ladies please correct me if I am wrong here (I am what I read).

From personal experience, and I hate to depress all you younger men here, as a man gets older and fatter his penis gets smaller. I suspect it may be the beer gut actually growing around it but am not 100% sure. But what I do know is that as I have got older My penis HAS shrunk BUT my technique has improved to compensate for the shrinkage.

When I was a young man my partner would come once or twice (maybe) now she(not the same one silly) comes 6 or more times on average.

Also... Bigger willy's just stand up... smaller ones grow like you would not believe, so to judge an de-tumescent penis is just wrong on so many levels!

Making love is so much more than moving a shaft up and down inside a tube. So, ladies and gentlemen, size does not matter unless and until it disappears altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

~Dragons_Princess~

P.S: A skillful tongue makes me quiver at the knees a lot more than a big dick anyway guys, focus on your tongue technique and your girl won't give 2 hoots about your size down there :p

M

Mickster

I knew I came to this site for a reason. They are all really good responses. I'm no expert as i only have one of them and i suppose i fit in the average catergory, but you sort of wonder how it all works especially if you catch a glimpse of a whopper. you just ask yourself, how would you go with one of those. It sounds like you would go like every one else, as well as you can.

E

everyoung

"Grower's vs Shower's"

Grower myself, around 4-5cm flaccid -> about 15-17 primed (varies depending on just how turned on I am, go figure)

Maybe I'm a freak but as I've gotten older mine has actually had a growth spurt of sorts. Lost a few kilos some months back and the wife swears black and blue I 'shoved it downstairs'! *shrug* maybe she shrunk/shrank?

M

MissLolita

It does matter, in a sense... I would rather a guy who can use it than a really big guy... Yes it can be TOO big - painful, meaning you can't have sex as often.

The best sex I ever had was with a guy with a small - average penis... Sigh :)

H

HouseOfCourtney

"Grower's vs Shower's"

Grower myself, around 4-5cm flaccid -> about 15-17 primed (varies depending on just how turned on I am, go figure)

Maybe I'm a freak but as I've gotten older mine has actually had a growth spurt of sorts. Lost a few kilos some months back and the wife swears black and blue I 'shoved it downstairs'! *shrug* maybe she shrunk/shrank?

Funny you should say that everyoung because I have a theory that I would like to hear others opinions on.... I swear mine has shrunk as I have got older. but, at the same time, I have thickened around the middle.

My theory is that ones 'gut' actually grows around around willy and makes him appear shorter. One day I really must get around to losing some weight to test my theory. I wonder if anyone else has any observations to share ?

L

Laura Myer

No it doesn't matter.

It's the chemistry that matters (just my 2c worth).

Laura