• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Does size matter?

T

triking71

Its not the size that matters its how you use it?? Rubbish. Just ask any woman, its the size and how you use it that matters. x

L

Lord Spikey

Of course size matters.

I can't imagine any girl wanting to be screwed with a pencil.

However, medical statistics suggest that the average erect penis size is 5.1" to 5.9" long and 3.5" to 3.9" circumference when measured mid shaft. The average vagina depth is only 3" to 4", until the woman is aroused and then it actually grows in length and can stretch to fit whatever is being inserted.

So, it appears that the average penis size is designed to comfortably fit into an average vagina.

Now, work with me here. If a man can do little, if anything about the size of his penis, apart from some obscure form of surgical procedure, he is stuck with what he has. It is not to his detriment, or his credit.

A lady, on the other hand, has a lot of control over the condition of her vagina and in particular, her vaginal muscles.

Next time a lady suggests that your average sized penis is not big enough, try suggesting that she does some pelvic exercises to tighten things up a bit.

F

Farm Boy

Yes it is size is Immensely Important to have a BIG House's Trucks , Tractor ,Combine Harvester , Bank Balance, Utes, Fringes, Microwave Ovens, King side Beds. Ruckman , Full-forwards, E cup tits Guard Dogs, and much better to ride in big Coaches Cruse Ships and Airplanes,
Dicks also should be Super size caus even if you dont know how to use it more woman will want to teach you, now

DONT ASK AGAIN

Happy2

Legend Member
Well there is down side to being non pencilular (New word) in size that is at head job time And the down side is teeth . Bigger boys
have at times the horrible scraping of teeth to contend with
So maybe with girls you have to look for gossips The ones with big mouths

TheCock

Legend Member
Merge all cock size threads into one?

We men are not small, it is the women folk who are to loose!! Just like always keeping the toilet seat down when it should be up..

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
It's easy enough to bring a woman to orgasm with your tongue. And a dick is much bigger than that. So I guess size isn't as important as how you use it.

F

Farm Boy

Apparently not .

images.jpg

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Happy2

Legend Member
Well it is nice when you get those lucky times and you can touch the sides of the tunnel of love

C

colzilla

Maybe try the brown love tunnel Happy2. You'll feel like Lexington Steele to her in there.

Dallas

Legend Member
The only size that matter's to me is the size of my wallet as if I head out with "a big one" means I get to spend more time with my w/l :)

Last edited:

stovo82

Diamond Member
Size does matter. I wish I had a 8 or 9 inch dick and then I would have more confidence.
I have a tiny small thin baby dick. 2 inch soft and 4 inch hard and thin. I hate it when cruel women remind that I have a baby dick. Seriously, like I did not already know that.

Girls with big tits or small tits can still fuck. A guy with a very small dick can not fuck.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Ohhh eye, Yes size matters, 1 liter bottle is better than a 250ml one and a Barrel is better than a one liter bottle, Eyeeeeeee size really does count, Cheers lads and pass the Rum

Reactions: Dez
L

Lilly Sweetheart

Every Goddess is an individual..... What I like others may not.

Penis size isn't everything.

T

Tania Admin

Of course it matters! To a degree. Though there are so many ways to derive pleasure, not just intercourse as such.

honestman

Gold Member
In many ways of logic yes it does. In ways if you are genetically gifted - then yes all things would be WAY easier. For most well, it's a matter of compromise - it is more difficult to live with as you may all know. But long story short - If you google enough it's the width not the length that matters.

- An honest view from the honestman

mick7

Foundation Member
who says size dosent matter, wait till some woman asks you, is it in yet? see how that makes you feel.

TheCock

Legend Member
Yes. Ideally you should be beween 7.5 and 9inch. Any less and your small. You may compensate however by being very thick.

Under 5inch very small
5.1 - 6.5 small
6.6 - 7.5 medieum
7.6 - 9 big
9.1 + monster

*Results will vary on individual basis

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes. Ideally you should be beween 7.5 and 9inch. Any less and your small. You may compensate however by being very thick.

Under 5inch very small
5.1 - 6.5 small
6.6 - 7.5 medieum
7.6 - 9 big
9.1 + monster

Am I correct??:tearyeyed

So are you saying a footballer like Brendon Fevola would be OK?
I mean surely he comes under the definition of thick may be even very thick