Cock Size

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
It does matter in this case.

182032298-cock-fighting-in-thailand-gettyimages.jpg

Mwest68

Silver Member
When I see my regulars we mostly go FS. It took the girls a while to get used to my above average size and initially we had to be a bit careful. But now they literally jump on me and love it to be filled up. Getting a bit of foreplay or massage is a challenge, sometimes I feel they now use me for their satisfaction and I should not be the one who pays. But as I said I am a regular, even more so a fuck buddy for them.

Mwest68

Silver Member
Sure I pay. But even fuck buddies cost you the odd dinner and pampering, and I happily pay $90 for a FS

sparky

Legend Member
Sure I pay. But even fuck buddies cost you the odd dinner and pampering, and I happily pay $90 for a FS

Not all fuck buddies cost you

I had one for about 5=6 years and she'd just come over when ever she could and for a married girl that was often and we'd just fuck and chat for hours then she'd get up and go home with the occasional over nighter thrown in the most it would cost me ssas a pizza some nights if she got hungry

Aaaahhhh those were the days :D

sparky

Legend Member
Oh Sparky, you set a new target for me. Working on it.

To be fair she wasn't a RnT or FS girl, we started off as friends and things progressed from there now life has got in the way and we are more just friends again but do still catch up for a great night of sex every now and then

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh where oh where is Colzilla when you need him. He was so direct/blunt......... Anyone else gonna say it?:rolleyes:
Well heres your chance westy Step up to the breech Sir!
Wayne Kerr if you want to find your niche this could be your chance as well

Mwest68

Silver Member
Sure I pay some sort of fee, directly or indirectly (dining for instance), but so do husbands and fiancees. The point is I pay less than those extravagant fees the average massage place is asking for average service. By the way, for those who can leave Perth, my previous posts about value for money in Thailand have just been proven again. Actually looks like more punters are jumping on board and remember their old math lessons from school.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
The smallest recorded human penis was 5/8 of an inch; the largest was 13.5 inches.

A blue whale's penis, however, is almost 10 feet long and a foot in diameter.

Now you know what to wish for in re-incarnation...

buttercookie

Gold Member
The biggest thing some of you have is...your imagination. Well done chaps. Keep stroking the fires and before we know it, you'll all be getting it for free because you're God's well endowed gift to womankind.

rickjames

Diamond Member
The "Cock" as much as I like your username this has gotta be the moat pointless stupid thread on any forum.

Are you that incest with penises?

Excuse me, I think I may now have to go take my 3 1/2 inch erect penis for a rub and tug :(

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Aww, cheerup Buttercookie with this one...
I was sitting on my own in a restaurant, when I saw a beautiful woman at another table. I sent her a bottle of the most expensive wine on the menu. She sent me a note: "I will not touch a drop of this wine unless you can assure me that you have seven inches in your pants." So I wrote back: "Give me the wine. As gorgeous as you are, I'm not cutting off three inches for anyone.”

A

Astro

So I wrote back: "Give me the wine. As gorgeous as you are, I'm not cutting off three inches for anyone.”

Can I have those 3 inches if you do cut them off, be nice to be able to finally wield a 4inch!! :)

M

mtcods

I find it funny when you turn over and they step back going "woah big cock!". Then I tell them I bet they say that to every customer and they try to deny it:)

rickjames

Diamond Member
With a username like The Cock he'd wan to be packing it big. I dont think even Cock would touch her sides. Might have to press her butt cheeks together for some friction :p

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Rick before I get a rocket for being a bigoted redneck basted I will just explain that when replying to this thread I searched Google images for first ( hooker running ) and got nothing . so then searched for prostitute running and got that girl the only one running .

Now one more thing she looks sort of short and strong you may be surprised to find your assessment is quite wrong.

rickjames

Diamond Member
Rick before I get a rocket for being a bigoted redneck basted I will just explain that when replying to this thread I searched Google images for first ( hooker running ) and got nothing . so then searched for prostitute running and got that girl the only one running .

Now one more thing she looks sort of short and strong you may be surprised to find your assessment is quite wrong.
So she can clutch her own butt cheeks your trying to say?

B

Blue trip

I am decent size...enough for almost every massage chick to comment on...but at the end of the day it's not my cock size but my wallet size they are interested in.

rickjames

Diamond Member
I dont understand the thread. Is the Cock trying to say if you have a really big cock you will get better service.

Maybe form the older ladies who are abit more bored out. But id say if you were hung like john holmes the young ones wouldnt want a piece.

Lingham

Diamond Member
I am decent size...enough for almost every massage chick to comment on...but at the end of the day it's not my cock size but my wallet size they are interested in.
You are correct, Blue, for it is a business transaction, and the girls are there for the money, and we are there for the pleasure. Most favorable comments from the girls regarding member size are just standard patter.