Cock Size

F

fantasyman

is it true that girls always looking for bigger cocks to please?
im sorry if that is not clear,let me say it in anotherway.
a girl is used to have sex with 8inch cock,after 5 years she had sex with 10inch cock.
is she going to enjoy 10inch more than the 8inch?

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
quality

Its quality not quanity and there is more to be said about sex than how big a penis is..

svengali

Foundation Member
I shouldn't generalise but I think you will find that cock size matters a lot more to males than to females.

M

Minxxy

I dont care how long a guy's penis is unless it is so small I cant feel it, or so massive it hurts when we have sex.

Guys think girls just want men with massive c0cks, but the reality is that theyre harder to fit in our mouths!

It is all about what the guy does with it that counts...

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Not many will be honest but without going into details for some at least size DEFINITLY matters although they wont amit it

C

Cacatous

Yes it might matter to some girls it's true but it doesn't matter to all.

A lot can get off on sticking one finger inside so a penis is going to be a much bigger proposition!

PS. Well said Minxxy and welcome to the forums :)

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
I totally agree Minxxy!! Very well said!!

I dont care how long a guy's penis is unless it is so small I cant feel it, or so massive it hurts when we have sex.

Guys think girls just want men with massive c0cks, but the reality is that theyre harder to fit in our mouths!

It is all about what the guy does with it that counts...

B

Bratboy

It's all relative. I was dating a girl and I was too big for her.

K

kiss_me_qik

I have to admit I like a big cock - I love to be filled to the max

S

Spunkymunky

I had better sex with a guy who was smaller but knew what he was doing with it. I always preferred a larger one before that :) but was temporarily swayed!
As long as im having fun i dont really think about the size anymore. If i got to choose great sex with any size of my choice though....well.......

P

Paddy

Agreed - I think mine is too small, but partners have always appreciated it!

M

Mark Ian

Reminds me of the guy with a 1" penis going to a brothel.
When he chooses the lady to see, they go into a room where he strips off and turns to face her.
She takes a long(?) look at his manhood and exclaims wonderingly, "Who you going to please with THAT?"
To which he puffs out his chest and says triumphantly, "ME!"

F

flange gasket

Reminds me of the guy with a 1" penis going to a brothel.
When he chooses the lady to see, they go into a room where he strips off and turns to face her.
She takes a long(?) look at his manhood and exclaims wonderingly, "Who you going to please with THAT?"
To which he puffs out his chest and says triumphantly, "ME!"

Hah, that's brilliant. Had a mate who always said he didn't give a shit, as long as he got off.

I think size is relative to the person you're seeing. I actually hurt a girl once because I was too big for her. I had another tell me I was small (just to be a bitch I guess) but like another saying I heard "my organ isn't used to playing in a cathedral".

I've seen women driving around with stickers saying "we lied, size does matter".

K

kendedes

Sexual Performance and Penis Size
Men complaining about how small their penises are, is proof that men do care about size. Aside from comparison purposes, penis size talk is mainly showing off how much self-esteem or confidence men really have in themselves...

Last edited by a moderator:
K

_kinkee_

I have a friend who boasts he has a four inch penis....and its ok coz lots of women like four inch wide penis's!!!

Me personally...I dont like a big dick to be attatched to a big dick.

Men are more than just a cock...some are even decent human beings!!!

J

JASE

Has anyone heard of a chick that has dumped her boyfriend purely because he was somewhat less endowed as she'd have liked him to be? Or has any chick had a boyfriend she was more than happy with except his cock size?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I have always been told it not the size of the tool but how you use it. If a lady complains about your size just tell her,"It depends on how beautiful the lady is, how big it grows. If all fails one can always resort to using the tongue which always brings pleasure to a lady.

F

FREESPIRIT

Has anyone heard of a chick that has dumped her boyfriend purely because he was somewhat less endowed as she'd have liked him to be? Or has any chick had a boyfriend she was more than happy with except his cock size?

I haven't dumped my husband yet for his cock size, but to be honest, it has crossed my mind. I guess I'm just shallow, but my husband's cock is not only too short, but the girth is to narrow. I only discovered that I was a size bigot once I strayed with a man with a wonderful cock and balls sack. Now I don't want to go back to what I had and don't know what to do.

SensualScott

Foundation Member
I have just found a nice new lover after having a well earned break for a while.
After the 2nd night she had spent with me she said to me..."And oh yeah...size does matter, and that is the most beautiful thing I have ever had in my mouth".

She just knows the right things to say :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I read an article about a man who had an erect penis of three inches. Size does not seem to matter for him as he is now a happily married man. I believe it is on the net but sorry i forgot the link now.
:walk:

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
If a lady complains about the size of your penis just tell them, "The sexy the lady is the longer your penis grows."

K

kelth73

As a women, I look at it as if they were telling me that my perfect slice of life was to small or too big.
I would never discredit a guy for having a small penis or too large because both sizes have benefits. AMEN!!

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
No matter what the size, it would be too big if it poked you in the eye.

kelth73 I can see your cup is always half full.You know how to enjoy love to its full.