• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Cock Size

K

kelth73

Well I like to try.. Not always able too though.
A positive mind is a powerful characteristic!!

Bluegrass my cups are not half full there overflowing!!!
Hehe

osscar

Foundation Member
this thread brings to mind a song from the 70s i think ,by maria muldaur called It Aint The Meat Its The Motion and says quote "it aint the meat its the motion that makes your momma wanna rock its the movement that gives it the pop" or something like that and in my experience thats the case its all about foreplay and delivery, never had any complaints and im about average.

S

smc2009

No experience with complaints about my size (an average 7"), but I like to involve more than just my cock. Hands, fingers, tongue, toys.....many things bring pleasure into the sexplay.

G

GWarr1or

Kelth has a photo of mine she can post if she wants , not big not huge , dont care i just use it. it comes in handy in a street fight ! and treefelling too, and its great for opening beer bottles .

im going now :D::)::):wav::tongue3:

M

Mary Anne PA

doesnt matter, more about how you use it

well thats what i hope

M

mrmister

the penis is only but one tool in the sexual armoury. I think men depend on this way too much when women can be aroused so many other ways. Entree before the main course..

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
the penis is only but one tool in the sexual armoury. I think men depend on this way too much when women can be aroused so many other ways. Entree before the main course..

Yes I agree. I am not sure who are the ones who make such a big deal on a penis. A finger can bring just as much pleasure and hey I have ten of those counting my thumbs.

Also a tongue that can drive ladies crazy.
:walk:

P

puffydaddyoh

i think it's the men who think that women think they are more of a man if they have a big penis... women tend to like a penis just big enough not to hurt which is usually quite average.

R

rwaeaw

i think that doesnt matter how long the penis is but how fat (ok we dont talk about 2-3-4'' )but the fatest the better :p

M

Multiple

Can't think too much into it, just use it to the best of your ability :p

casualfun

Legend Member
mine isnt massive but isnt tiny either and ive never had any complaints with how i use it, i dont think it matters how big it is if you know how to use your tounge right, then they forget easily. lol

E

ethnhwkk

I believe that penis size matters a lot more to guys than women.

The post i enjoyed the most here was .....LOL

Reminds me of the guy with a 1" penis going to a brothel.
When he chooses the lady to see, they go into a room where he strips off and turns to face her.
She takes a long(?) look at his manhood and exclaims wonderingly, "Who you going to please with THAT?"
To which he puffs out his chest and says triumphantly, "ME!"

S

sexnut

Thought I'd put this to rest

Preferred by women
Large cock = knows what its doing
Medium cock = knows what its doing
Large cock = don't know what its doing
Medium cock = don't know what its doing
small cock = knows what its doing
small cock = don't know what its doing

Sizes
5inch or under = small
6inch to 7inch = medium
Over 7inch = big
10inch or over = monster

A woman can orgasm from medium to monster penises. However they can orgasm easier from larger sized cocks. The larger the cock, the easier to achieve climax for the girl.

Size does matter as told by other girls from else where, does not mean they can't cum from something not as large.

Feel free to correct me :)

F

Farm Boy

Preferred by women

Sizes
5inch or under = small
6inch to 7inch = medium
Over 7inch = big
10inch or over = monster
A woman can orgasm from medium to monster penises. However they can orgasm easier from larger sized cocks. The larger the cock, the easier to achieve climax for the girl.

Size does matter as told by other girls from else where, does not mean they can't cum from something not as large.

I thought you was a boy Sex Nut?

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....I'm still trying to work out what the "preferred by women" bit is all about.....am totally confused by this thread.

asianguy77

Diamond Member

Preferred by women

Sizes
5inch or under = small
6inch to 7inch = medium
Over 7inch = big
10inch or over = monster

Big enough for the girl to not have the girl ask "is it in yet'...? but also not too big, that the girl feels likes she is giving birth or that she is getting her inside ripped apart BRAVEHEART' style

Also you have to take into account girth not just length

Last edited:

oz-surfer

Gold Member
sorry but I have no idea what your on about Sexnut.....I can't comprehend your post .... other than --> girl like big dick but also medium dick

...and what about the poor guy who is from 5 to 6 inch - no stat registered in your size chart ???

S

sexnut

sorry but I have no idea what your on about Sexnut.....I can't comprehend your post .... other than --> girl like big dick but also medium dick

...and what about the poor guy who is from 5 to 6 inch - no stat registered in your size chart ???

oops added to medium section. Yep girth is important and can be better than length as long as it's medium sized.

Girls prefer big dick but still enjoy medium dick. It is ordered in preference from best to least.

fifoboy

Gold Member
954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

Siren

Silver Member
Medium to large is great if they know how to use it... No good if youre hung like a horse and just flopping around on top of me like a stunned mullet ;) haha

Siren x