BYO Condom

C

colzilla

My three favourite w/l where backdoor bandits. Unfortunately my foot in mouth disease got the better of me.

Dallas

Legend Member
Well if it's any consolation Mr H it's uncharted territory for me too but I would with someone who was genuinely interested, it's not something I'd request though.

Happy2

Legend Member
Well if it's any consolation Mr H it's uncharted territory for me too but I would with someone who was genuinely interested, it's not something I'd request though.
All you have to do if you want to experience anal Dallas Is punch out your real estate agent I am sure you will experience anal while in Prison :confused:

C

colzilla

I think D means M/F backdoor passion Happy 2.

Just go to your local truck stop for the M/M variety.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
One of these days, I will find myself a lovely lady who doesn't charge an arm and a leg for the backdoor entry. lol...

Truckstop, ouch, never wanna think about it even. lol...

Happy2

Legend Member
So Col if you have a face like an arse Which is how mine has been described before now. Would a W/L charge extra for kissing Because she would consider it Rimming?

C

colzilla

I guess it's the old YMMV. If you have a face like chopped liver and personality to match... You probably have less chance than a Bradley with no personality.

Happy 2 you're probably one of these blokes who sells himself too short. Who's a real stud... except he doesn't know it.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Us guys are fortunate that being pretty or not is less of a deal breaker than it is for them.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Agree. As we age we are less superficial. But I must admit my head turns when stunners drift by...

C

colzilla

Not me! She'll get more of a glance from me if she's got a nice set of legs or jumblies or tush.

As long as she's not a 3 bagger I'm in.... In like Flynn.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Maybe you'll have to wear the paper bag then.

It did cross my mind once, I thought about it. I could see she was holding it back, luckily we quickly went onto doggie and saved her the hurling. Then little homer hurled.

I normally freeze when a stunner drift pass.

C

colzilla

Ahoy! Does she hold your mast in one hand and a bottle of rum with the other?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yes Col, but, she usually rides me, and Poor`s Rum down my throat, I always hold off until the last drop of Rum hits the back of my throat, then I fire off my Cannon. Get all cleaned up, smile and place a sweet kiss on her Cheek, then sail forward to the next Bottle.
A Pirate Life for Meeeeeeeee
Cheers, now where the Rum