BYO Condom

C

colzilla

Remember boys and girls if it's not on its not on.

pope_condoms.jpg

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Good question Al and good answer Ginger ;-)

Thanks ;)

If you are after a particular brand, you are welcome to purchase some from reception. I personally wouldn't be ok with someone bringing in there own. . . I can only speak for myself though.

Dallas

Legend Member
Thanks ;)

If you are after a particular brand, you are welcome to purchase some from reception. I personally wouldn't be ok with someone bringing in there own. . . I can only speak for myself though.

I agree!, you want the lady to be as relaxed as possible if you want to really enjoy yourself, so no sense in doing anything that might make her feel uncomfortable ;-))

Barbosa

Gold Member
Aayyyyeee luv Condoms, once I slip one over my Prince Albert, it looks like a impressive cannon and the girls get a bit worried, LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
Yep always beware the man who proffers his own franger Especially if he has a permanent circle embossed into the leather of his wallet Where the franger being proffered has been sitting so long

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Always take a stash. Its a wl favourite trick only having 1
Ive foiled a few trying to hookertime a 1 hour booking by only having 1 and then I pull out my stash ......

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
But why would anyone want to do this Its not quite the same as going bare back is it ? Its just a cruel, vindictive thing to do
Unless you buy the frangers from the Catholic contrception shop Then thats how they are always sold Though normally the whole reservoir is snipped off not just a pinhole

I thought they only sell the steel undies that comes with a padlock and no key.

Dallas

Legend Member
But why would anyone want to do this Its not quite the same as going bare back is it ? Its just a cruel, vindictive thing to do
Unless you buy the frangers from the Catholic contrception shop Then thats how they are always sold Though normally the whole reservoir is snipped off not just a pinhole

My guess is that there are some crazy people out there. I've read about both men and women that have got HIV from being overly trusting and then set out to get revenge by having unprotected sex or doing some crazy s*** like pinholing condoms. As much as I don't like condoms I'd wear three of them made out of Kevlar if it made the lady feel more comfortable! ;-)

Obbie

Legend Member
My guess is that there are some crazy people out there. I've read about both men and women that have got HIV from being overly trusting and then set out to get revenge by having unprotected sex or doing some crazy s*** like pinholing condoms. As much as I don't like condoms I'd wear three of them made out of Kevlar if it made the lady feel more comfortable! ;-)
So I think the answer is no can't bring ya own don't know why you would want too they have all sizes for old mate