Boobs or bums?

R

romulas

Have to admit i love boobs over bums, big boobs are great but the boobs I really like are small pert 1's with puffie nipples, its hard to try & find a girl/lady with puffie nipples who would let me suck on them & play with them for a while.

P

Pumped

I love a shapely bubble butt. Love boobs too, I guess it depends more on how the Boob or Butt is presented. Tight jeans/clothing to accentuate the gift of a womans features.
Put either in front of me and that will become my instant favourite. Make sense?

T

thatsingleguy

I prefer a set of nice legs and a toned stomach, but between the two I am a boobs man!

O

orgazman68

Boobs face then bum for me, no point having a great body and a face like a dropped pie.

H

hamrtime

i love doing it doggie with my girl, that way i can stare at her ass while i push in and out of her!!! BUM GUY ALL THE WAY

N

nad011

Obviously, as most have mentioned - there are many things that draw us to the female form.....(as they are absolutely brilliantly designed!!).
Focus woudl then be on what 'floats your boat' and what condition your's is in?!?!

With all of this said - I believe that there is no sexier place on a woman than the area that joins their upper thigh to their bum.
You know - where that sexy little crease is that points you towards that awesome pussa!!

C

Chris Tang

Truthfully, I look for face (yeah, I'm probably superficial!!), then chest then legs then bum. But if they're naked, I'd take a look at everything!!! hee hee!

C

Professional7

Professional 7 ..Here to Enjoy !
Silver Member
Both are great , but Im certainly an Arse man first , I love a great bottom ..the curves and shape ..just an incredible turn on .

mech81

Bronze Member
I'm a bums man too with boobs a very very close second. Cant resist the curves of a bum

2Plums1Banana

I love tits! The bigger the better! And with big round waggon wheel areola. Woohoo!

AussieCraig

Bronze Member
Here's my wife's - you decide:

Attachments

• DSC02470cut.jpg
    DSC02470cut.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC02465.jpg
    DSC02465.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 58
T

thesnapper

i love both, it's got me in shit at work when someone spoted me watching 1 off the girls assers

L

lesupunk

definitely love big boobs, same with bums just not too big! i love them both 50/50 :p

B

baboon

If i had to pick one, I'd choose a perky set of buns over boobs. I also don't like overly large boobs for some reason. They have to suit the body or smaller, too big just doesn't seem to be interesting.

JustAndy

Gold Member
Hmmm hard question.. I love either way.. a nice set of boobs will definitely catch the eyes first..

L

lickitgemini

well thats a hard one.i think i am a bum man but closely followed by boobs1