• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Boobs or bums?

D

dc_069

boobs get the first attention, but my eyes goes back to her bum. It makes the girl a whole lot sexier.

F

fireybear

Bum man for sure,
nothing hotter than looking at a nice tite arse, :)

B

brad_kl

Both are great but if i really had to choose i'd have to go boobs.

Nothing like holding and kissing a nice set of tits during sex

J

Jessicarabbit

Damn!!

I always thought that men preferred boobs over butts but after reading all your posts I realise that I was wrong!!! So I'm off now to do some butt exercises!! lol!

wallear

Silver Member
I gotta say I am a whole package kinda guy. I just love the female form, every aspect is sexy

A

aj2314

Why not both? It's difficult to chose one over the other, but if i had to choose I'd have to say butts.

It's cruel though, asking a man to choose.

J

justdidit

bum. thats the first thing that comes into my mind when i think of my girl, then everythin between the legs, and legs, then face, then boobs. 6 pacs arent everything, i like a nice tummy

L

lefty

I'm a boob guy. I like Small boobs - size A or B.
I get the feeling that most guys like big tits but I'm the opposite. Not so small that you don't know if you are looking at a guy or girls chest but just perky.

F

Fergie

It appears that the majority like the ass first and foremost.

Good news for me then - I'm a cury girl and I have been told my ass is shaped perfect and looks great in jeans - especially with heels - and I know how to shake my hips just right so that it drives this guy I know crazy.

if I'm clever I can coreagraph myself when making a coffee - stretch for something far away, accidently drop the spoon... you get the idea!

Point is - you have to work what you have & play on your strengths. My boobs are not huge but I think they look ok when I wear the right bra and top...

M

madfabricator

Hmmm a tough decision but a nice curvacious arse wins every time!

O

ohyeah27

I'm a boob man at the start of play but I make sure the bum sets plently of attention during sex.

R

reprorx5

I like both specially they are big ones....that would be more pleasurable.......

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Headmaster

I like a nice rear. Boobs are nice, but I find a girls behind far more erotic than her boobs.

F

Farm Boy

There is a W/L on the B C web site name of Vincci (unrivalled beautiful companion) with a photo .She has a REALLY great bum I never have or will see this really beaut ass live, perhaps some one could check it out and report back

Vincci has gone upmarket now Cecilia on Private Girls Australia.