Boobs or bums?

kenbat

Bronze Member
i'm a tit man, always enjoy having alook and it appears that woman love showing them as well judging by the low cut cleavages

M

Miranda Fox

Men have told me that I have firm little breasts,
while other men like my sexy bum.

:)

L

lesdiver

I enjoy both in the right shape and size. Although the eyes and smile is what captures my thoughts and desires......

R

Robozou

Both,

Huge tits need huge bums to counterbalance , otherwise they look fake:)

Carlos

Silver Member
How to choose! Either way they are no good if she doesn't know how to use them. A womans 'hotness' is more than butt or boob shape and size.
Having said that I like butts and boobs and legs and flat stomaches and sexy eyes and......

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I really do love a tight bottom? Sorry i am drooling and worried i may damage my computer.
:walk:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
How to choose! Either way they are no good if she doesn't know how to use them. A womans 'hotness' is more than butt or boob shape and size.
Having said that I like butts and boobs and legs and flat stomaches and sexy eyes and......

I agree its the woman aswell
I like a woman's bum tits and all the other bit's especially if they are in spandex that really get's me going you can see all there crack's and lines mmmmmmmm spandex:love76:

K

keen1

Hehe the eternal question, sometimes I prefer the boobs, but then another day it is all about the sweet curve of the bum. All part of the awesome package!! :D

M

makurpuswet

The total package its gotta be a total package ! Boobs butt and legs not forgetin the hair and face :)

oh but hang on,,,,,,,,,,,, i forgot about the atitude yeah :s ,somtimes the look and the personality dont always match . but still looks good ;)

T

tricky1

Providing breast aren't flat, there's nothing better than a tight ass... quite literally. Something about it, connecting to lovely long legs... oooh there is nothing better in life...

A

aas17

i was always a ass man until I had a break from my big titted gf. i missed her tits the most and have seemed to be a tit man ever since getting back with her

M

mudrock

A nice firm tight butt is the way to go, even better if it has a nice set of boobs to go with it!

K

k5d2003

ah a bottom for sure....soft curvy bottoms....bent over in front of me with my hard cock just ready to enter the wet pussy exposed....mmmmmm

W

Will94

A nice bum does it for me. Not too big but not too small just the write shape and size.

C

curious_guy88

i dont mind boobs, but when it comes down to it i love seeing a nice ass. just something about them

mike_r

Bronze Member
hmmm thats a tough one, definately an ass lover, but i think most of all its the mouth, some women have such a sexy mouth and cant beat a good kisser, it all starts from there for me

F

Farm Boy

There is a W/L on the B C web site name of Vincci (unrivalled beautiful companion) with a photo .She has a REALLY great bum I never have or will see this really beaut ass live, perhaps some one could check it out and report back