Being a girl

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Oh yes HP Gotta check the girls teeth
Cant remember why now. Check her age wasn't it?
Checking teeth??????? Has that something to do with the price of the desired item? Sounds a bit like ancient Roman.........must be a farming thing.

images

images

images

Happy2

Legend Member
Checking teeth??????? Has that something to do with the price of the desired item? Sounds a bit like ancient Roman.........must be a farming thing.

images

images

images
It would be fun in the lounge if a bloke pulled out a torch and started checking the ladies teeth
30? Look at these molars your 37 if your a day. :p

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
It would be fun in the lounge if a bloke pulled out a torch and started checking the ladies teeth
30? Look at these molars your 37 if your a day. :p
OK, great idea.....so do we get a tip for good teeth?????? like $50 for every tooth without a filling?????? I would be in for it ;)

R

Raye@Langtrees

What a load of Codswallop Raye
Put up a pic of Sean Connery And half the women in the room melt
Though I must admit after the choices they are offered up here in the valley They would melt over a pic of Danny de Vito

Well H2 I c I got ur juices flowing south honey..... :joyful: Sean Connery!!! Not in this room my friend
the ladies b honking on to the likes of mature men such as Brad Pitt, Brad Cooper, I think S Connery
Way to old :link: mayb back a generation ?

SAO26.2

Wiink. I'll Do the Rest
Gold Member
Once told a lady friend that if I was a girl, I'd be a slut. She said it sounds good but becoming one is not easy. Been pondering that every since...

xZaidax

Reception and Bartender in the ACT
Gold Member
Yeah, when I was a boy and could pull my di#k between my legs and make it look like I had a smoo, but I don't envy you girls doing your monthly thing, the moods that go with it, and the most important, having to squat to pee, no siree, very happy with the x chromesone!!.....

Sorry to disappoint 1Chat but the X chromosome is the female chromosome. The Y is what defines the male. Although you started as a woman in the womb and then popped your ovaries and uterus out into boy bits.