Being a girl

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
It seems to me it would depend quite a lot on what you looked like in our superficial society. Unless I were super hot (and knew it), I'd probably be a bundle of insecurities if I took any notice of the plethora of women's magazines telling me how imperfect I was.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
It seems to me it would depend quite a lot on what you looked like in our superficial society. Unless I were super hot (and knew it), I'd probably be a bundle of insecurities if I took any notice of the plethora of women's magazines telling me how imperfect I was.

You're right......insecurities has become a booming market.

1Chat

Boys .....have you ever wondered what it feels like to be a girl ?

Yeah, when I was a boy and could pull my di#k between my legs and make it look like I had a smoo, but I don't envy you girls doing your monthly thing, the moods that go with it, and the most important, having to squat to pee, no siree, very happy with the x chromesone!!.....

Dallas

Legend Member
On the downside is PMT and cramps, mood swings and childbirth and pain and the high cost of shoes.. but on the upside it's "multiple orgasms"!! - I'd have to be a lesbian though.. dealing with those long hard things just don't interest me :eek:

Black Queen orgasm.gif

david28

Diamond Member
I have been thinking if i should have a sex change and become a working lady. Has anyone else done it on this forum?

Good or bad idea?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
No thank you.
I am happy with me.
A female has too many major body changes.
A man ages slowly as a lady body goes into panic.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I guess depends on how young a girl you wanna be...i heard it starts to go down hill from the menopausal era...something to do with a dry well...

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I have been thinking if i should have a sex change and become a working lady. Has anyone else done it on this forum?

Good or bad idea?

I'm not sure what demand there would be for post-op transsexual WLs (i.e. those who have completed a sex change) -- without meaning to sound harsh, why would most punters want to be with one when there are so many gorgeous natural-born women in this business? However, there is clearly a market for pre-op shemales, so you could go halfway and see if it's the job for you. Or you could just stay as you are and become a gigolo.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
images

images

images

L

laceyjoy

I like being a girl..... my skin is smooth my hair smells great.

I worked on a building site for 4 months, i did very little, i spent all day chatting and having a laugh, i would smile at the boss and get offered a pay rise. The guys all bent over backwards to help me. Yep being a girl is good.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I think havin me man boobs makes me half a woman, sorry correction, makes me more feminine. Though i tried to fondle myself but don't get no kick out of it and my over sized clit, what to do with that?