Being a girl

bushseeker

Foundation Member
So getting everything for free isnt adequate compensation for 12 periods a year?
..... first world issues....

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I think havin me man boobs makes me half a woman, sorry correction, makes me more feminine. Though i tried to fondle myself but don't get no kick out of it and my over sized clit, what to do with that?
OK.... that is probably a bit embarrassing but most of the man boobs I have seen are bigger than my boobs
upload_2014-7-25_20-57-20.png
.........does that emphasise my male side?????????
....hehehehehe you haven't seen my balls yet ;)

R

Raye@Langtrees

images

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Will you blame me if I send you my soiled socks and underwear for free, given you have tits and all? My washing machine's on the blink.

R

Raye@Langtrees

Will you blame me if I send you my soiled socks and underwear for free, given you have tits and all? My washing machine's on the blink.

Oh well you could always use your broken down washing
machine
image.jpg

R

Raye@Langtrees

XLNC....underwear & socks....only for the lonely and perverted
As the Ad said....o_Oo_Oo_O

Happy2

Legend Member
XLNC Be like me
As Raye will attest always have a parcel with me when I get to LTs In that parcel I have my only other dress shirt and trousers I book my hour But I am done in 7.34 minutes (On a good night) The other 50+ mins the girl washes my clothes under the shower Gotta use your full hour!!

R

Raye@Langtrees

XLNC Be like me
As Raye will attest always have a parcel with me when I get to LTs In that parcel I have my only other dress shirt and trousers I book my hour But I am done in 7.34 minutes (On a good night) The other 50+ mins the girl washes my clothes under the shower Gotta use your full hour!!

Come on now H2....
You always extend to use the dryer honey......Lol :woot:

Happy2

Legend Member
Hah! Thats how much interest you take in your clientelle Raye I have only ever visited with Brunettes

Happy2

Legend Member
Lucy you never see us ladies looking for an old man.......but men do look for the cougar club, no wat I mean ? Lol:mask:

View attachment 18928
What a load of Codswallop Raye
Put up a pic of Sean Connery And half the women in the room melt
Though I must admit after the choices they are offered up here in the valley They would melt over a pic of Danny de Vito

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Ive been advertising free return flights to the Kimberly.
I only get wanabe guys replying
I tell them dunno what countrt your from but in australia only women get everything for free.
Guys are 3rd rate citizens.
Genuine offer but women are so flooded with free stuff they dont care.... its normal to the extent they can't recognize a ll the free stuff they get.
A pussey is worth 00s of 000s of $$$

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh yes HP Gotta check the girls teeth
Cant remember why now. Check her age wasn't it?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yeeeeee Aarrrrr correct Bro H2, nice clean white Teeth and BooBs that point straight up;- will always sell Beer, by the Keg. By the way this is not local thinking its Internationally known, everywhere you go in this world there a preety lady selling Beer