Beeps / Happy2 and Phoebes Thread feel free to join

Happy2

Legend Member
Good question I wouldn't be surprised if you have to order it special
I will see if my boy knows

Happy2

Legend Member
So at this BBQ we have oysters Montana Oysters and a chop
What are we drinking? Beer wine Perrier or what?
My favourite beer If your buying is Zipsfer Had it in Austria it was tasty good And even though Autumn It was served so cold it kind of burned on the way down

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
So at this BBQ we have oysters Montana Oysters and a chop
What are we drinking? Beer wine Perrier or what?
My favourite beer If your buying is Zipsfer Had it in Austria it was tasty good And even though Autumn It was served so cold it kind of burned on the way down

What happend to my Fillet steak??

Happy2

Legend Member
$45 ?
You would have loved my father in law cooking it for you
He would have cooked it to perfectly well done Then another 5 mins per side Just to make sure it was cooked
Gabriel Gate he ain't

Phoebe

Legend Member
$45 ?
You would have loved my father in law cooking it for you
He would have cooked it to perfectly well done Then another 5 mins per side Just to make sure it was cooked
Gabriel Gate he ain't

Frying pan on high heat, 2-3 mins each side then over at 180 for 20 mins... :) then back to fying pan for 2-3 mins both side...

JustMe

Gold Member
Look at that. A few inches of meat is mentioned and conversation comes to a standstill.
Are your fingers too busy doing other things that you can no longer type?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- OK........ we have sausages, lamb, Hogget,
i will supply the apples.....who supplies the rum?
Arrrgh Weeeee ready to BBQ

arrr.jpg

Obbie

Legend Member
Looks like beep got lost somewhere maybe bepp might show up sooner or later !!

T

Tania Admin

Tania Tell Phoebe how to cook a steak

And 20 mins How thick is this steak?
Phoebe you destroyed the steak.
To cook steak you have the BBQ really hot, you put the steak on for a quick second then flip it, another second and voila, A Yummy Blue Steak.
And I will drink water or a berry smoothie made with coconut water, so I can giggle at all of you when your drunk lol

Phoebe

Legend Member
Phoebe you destroyed the steak.
To cook steak you have the BBQ really hot, you put the steak on for a quick second then flip it, another second and voila, A Yummy Blue Steak.
And I will drink water or a berry smoothie made with coconut water, so I can giggle at all of you when your drunk lol

You may love your meat done that way ;) but I mentioned oven not BBQ, and I am taking advice of a great chef in a wonderful Adelaide place that advises that's how they cook all fillet steaks...

Medium cooked for a piece of fillet a few inches long takes around 20 minutes.

http://www.donaldrussell.com/fillet-double-steak-pan-to-oven-method.html

As for a drink give me a lemonade and I will sit back with Tania and watch you drunkards at work... LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
You may love your meat done that way ;) but I mentioned oven not BBQ, and I am taking advice of a great chef in a wonderful Adelaide place that advises that's how they cook all fillet steaks...

As for a drink give me a lemonade and I will sit back with Tania and watch you drunkards at work... LOL
Sorry Phoebe Tania is a Fat Yak
Well Tania's not But she drinks Fat Yak

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Can I interject and ask where all the seafood is? I dont eat steak - yuk but I do like a lovely salmon steak!! C'mon H2 not everyone wants it red!! Oh and BTW Ill have SSB thank. My steaks just like Phoebe's need to be lightly seared ( no not a steer H2 :facepalm:) seared, for just a few seconds each side if your cooking? Oysters too did you mention H2?? I have a very good friend who is very major in oyster shucking - please invite him!! His oysters are to die for!! :happy:

Phoebe

Legend Member
I agree, Reef and Beef are great BBQ, Oysters well Coffin Bay are my tick, and cooked, raw I can do but after 5-6 they taste like something else ;) Thank you for the steak mention, Oysters well who is the dude, lets get together and eat a few dozen done a few different ways. Perfect :)

Salmon I love, likewise Snapper, Deep Sea Perch, Prawns, Morten bay bugs, Crayfish, I can do most seafood, except Calamari not really a fan of eating tyres, and crabs well just thinking about crabs well sends shivers into me.. LOL....

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yes it was a bad week, lucky for Meeeee My fellow Pirates where giving me a Hand with everyday Chores.
Pity............... they kept drinking MyyyyRum............... as well.

Phoebe

Legend Member
He bought Rum Cake... hmmmmm matey..... you are a crack up!!

T

Tania Admin

Hmmm, I'm loving this cyber bbq we are all enjoying..And I would love some Salmon Steak and Oysters too,,,a Mackerel Steak wouldn't go down to bad either,,,and here I am trying to lose a couple more kilos and tone up.....

Phoebe

Legend Member
I think we are neglecting "Sausage" too ;) pardon the pun....

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Hmmm, I'm loving this cyber bbq we are all enjoying..And I would love some Salmon Steak and Oysters too,,,a Mackerel Steak wouldn't go down to bad either,,,and here I am trying to lose a couple more kilos and tone up.....
Im sure you can work it off !!AS long as output exceeds input you'll be fine!! Aside from that think of the work and calories used cleaning up after that lot lol!!
You know what they say : Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we may diet!! :smuggrin: