Beeps / Happy2 and Phoebes Thread feel free to join

Happy2

Legend Member
How long before Lancelin becomes a Northern suburb of Perth?
They must be getting close to joining

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
How long before Lancelin becomes a Northern suburb of Perth?
They must be getting close to joining

probably soonish..... Perth is like Sydney masses of one suburb after suburb glued together by fuel stations, schools, and coles and or woolies and maybe a bunnings or 7... and not much else..

Happy2

Legend Member
probably soonish..... Perth is like Sydney masses of one suburb after suburb glued together by fuel stations, schools, and coles and or woolies and maybe a bunnings or 7... and not much else..
Another pretty part of our coast subsumed by the Perth desire to live on large blocks

A

ampmassageboy

looks like this is the ABC website.....where's the sex? some token sexual refs would help LOL

A

ampmassageboy

H2......10,000 pulls and not one masturbation ref on this post LOL

A

ampmassageboy

it's been I think was going to take my grandson who loves John Deere tractors

Phoebe

Legend Member
Dislike the block size :( , not your comment..

I've got them all except the painful supposed wise one lol

you gotta be wise to have those in the 1st place, god makes the evil ones of us get the removed...

Happy2

Legend Member
I've got them all except the painful supposed wise one lol
You have two teeth I will consider you Hogget
Would the girls At LTs get upset if I counted their teeth if I thought they were lying about their age ?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I've just arrived for the barbecue what have I missed can't get the thread. Hey its the year of the monkey, I am a monkey one else a monkey. This being my 60th year its meant to be pretty special as long as I have stood on too many chinamen along the way.

T

Tania Admin

You have two teeth I will consider you Hogget
Would the girls At LTs get upset if I counted their teeth if I thought they were lying about their age ?
Ummmmm Aaaaah,,,how well does the bull want to be treated on his next visit with one of our ladies? Teeth bite lol

I've just arrived for the barbecue what have I missed can't get the thread. Hey its the year of the monkey, I am a monkey one else a monkey. This being my 60th year its meant to be pretty special as long as I have stood on too many chinamen along the way.
We are having bull balls at this BBQ thanks to @Happy2 lol
As long as they are tenderised all is good bahaha
The boys and Phoebe have started a random chat thread. It's quite entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member

60 thats like Ancient isn't it ??? where you around when the Pyramids were being built right... LOL

You are a may baby like myself good, May the best month :)

Happy2

Legend Member
60 thats like Ancient isn't it ??? where you around when the Pyramids were being built right... LOL

You are a may baby like myself good, May the best month :)
Tania and I beg to differ June is the Month Phoebe

T

Tania Admin

Night all, I have to work in the morning and I have a busy day. I'm sure this thread shall make me laugh when I read it first thing.
Ciao for now xo

Tania and I beg to differ June is the Month Phoebe
Especially mid June :)

Phoebe

Legend Member
Make it a Hogget mid loin chop and we can add it to our BBQ
It is the sheep T Bone after all

Deal.. I love hogget too, where can you buy it south of the river in perth, you know any good butchers??