Beeps / Happy2 and Phoebes Thread feel free to join

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
A thread about no topic just a thread for basically the same deal of conversation that would be spoken at a backyard BBQ....

Happy2

Legend Member
Jeez You finally start a thread And no one is interested
I do hope your BBQ's are more successful Phoebe ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
Oh look I just drove past my Catholic church Good to see they're now being more open and honest on the goings on inside the house of our lord
639-dirty-mind.jpg

Amanda Secrets

Diamond Member
Yay Im in!! I have no problem contributing mindless bits and bobs for no reason and that dont follow anything originally spoken about!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I luv a good BBQ, all those Free Sausages and lets not forget, Free Drinks
So Where do I get a Nice Rum?

pirate-throw.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- You wanna know what funny about that Pic?.....................Dallas is standing in the back-ground.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I just dropped by to say I intend to boycott this thread. I abhor idle chitchat.

JustMe

Gold Member
Sorry. Mistook this for a post-cremation BBQ - attended by many of the same people with a couple of ladies (Phoebe and Amanda :)) thrown in for extra entertainment value.
I said I'd shut up but I couldn't resist. :)
(Best check the source of the meat).:eek:

Phoebe

Legend Member
I am more of a fillet steak person, Lamb is for sunday roasts and souvlakis.

Happy2

Legend Member
Lamb is tasteless But so many consumers fell under the thrall of a great New Zealand ad campaign That lamb became the meat to it

Hogget is the meat for the table Its had a life and the animals developed some flavour Not been ripped from its mother and slaughtered a few months later

Then Cole's Woolies meat dept only hang the carcass for 10-14 days Again no time for flavour development

Phoebe

Legend Member
Lamb is tasteless But so many consumers fell under the thrall of a great New Zealand ad campaign That lamb became the meat to it

Hogget is the meat for the table Its had a life and the animals developed some flavour Not been ripped from its mother and slaughtered a few months later

Then Cole's Woolies meat dept only hang the carcass for 10-14 days Again no time for flavour development

Is the right?? I knew about the lamb or spring lamb.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Kill patrick pacific oysters from Coffin Bay,... yummie...

JustMe

Gold Member
Kill patrick pacific oysters from Coffin Bay,... yummie...
Only been to Coffin bay the once - didn't know they had great oysters. But then again I think I only went to the area for the seal colony. I've not tried seal meat either.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Only been to Coffin bay the once - didn't know they had great oysters. But then again I think I only went to the area for the seal colony. I've not tried seal meat either.

You went through a seal colony.... like old joke..

Why did the walrus go to the tupperwear party?

To find a tight seal...

Coffin Bay Oysters are a food orgasmic experience.