Beeps / Happy2 and Phoebes Thread feel free to join

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hey how cum I wasnt invited to this BBBBQ .......just waiting for those 2 to hi-- jack the thread

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Yeah typical just cause its not safe ya all run ....dont worry i'll bring the BBQ wipes to make sure the plates nice n clean

Happy2

Legend Member
Can I interject and ask where all the seafood is? I dont eat steak - yuk but I do like a lovely salmon steak!! C'mon H2 not everyone wants it red!! Oh and BTW Ill have SSB thank. My steaks just like Phoebe's need to be lightly seared ( no not a steer H2 :facepalm:) seared, for just a few seconds each side if your cooking? Oysters too did you mention H2?? I have a very good friend who is very major in oyster shucking - please invite him!! His oysters are to die for!! :happy:
Yabbies I just recalled I still have a few kilos of yabbies in the freezer
Caught in our little winter creek
That satisfactory Amanda?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Yabbies have not heard that word in years, ot tasted any for that same amount of years. hmmm lets get to Happy2's farm.... Yabbie party!

Morten bay bugs wrapped in bacon topped with fillet steak and creamy sauce... :)

Last edited:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Chain ? Hmmmm now now H2 no need to chain people to things unless you have a riding crop in your hand too.. LOL or in your case probably a cattle prod too..

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
You can Of course you can
I will just get a longer chain so you can get further from the sink . Make it long enough to let you outside the house where you can join us by the BBQ

thank you my sweet hubby.... you are spoiling me
Bowing-440x176.jpg

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
I've just arrived for the barbecue what have I missed can't get the thread. Hey its the year of the monkey, I am a monkey one else a monkey. This being my 60th year its meant to be pretty special as long as I have stood on too many chinamen along the way.

Just think of all the Savings with your New Pensioner Card !

For over 60s:

— Spec Savers will give you 25 percent off

— Red Rooster offers 10 percent off

— Best Western Hotels offer a 10 percent discount

— Ultratune will give you 10 percent off all car servicing

For those with a National Seniors card:

— 5 percent discount on gift cards, which can be redeemed at all the major supermarkets

Happy2

Legend Member
HP it appears Phoebe has finally found a tipple for you Kirup Syrup
If its to strong for you (Which I doubt) it will make a superb polish for your hook and your formal dress pegleg
Will any sick and twisted games that Tania put up on a thread a year or to back be on offer to be played at this BBQ Phoebe?

Who would win the Soggy biscuit game I wonder ?

Phoebe

Legend Member
HP it appears Phoebe has finally found a tipple for you Kirup Syrup
If its to strong for you (Which I doubt) it will make a superb polish for your hook and your formal dress pegleg
Will any sick and twisted games that Tania put up on a thread a year or to back be on offer to be played at this BBQ Phoebe?

Who would win the Soggy biscuit game I wonder ?

I don't care what happens... and who with, but leave your farm animals at home, and that little cattle prod too... other than that, when you finished cooking turn the gas off. enjoy a sausage or two, and maybe if clam is more up your alley then well enjoy that also....