• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Thank my dear
Thank my dear.. I all way say to customers if u no like the girls u can walk away..
every day I have customers ask send pictures
I have send but still not happy .. There will always be questions..Why do girls have to cover their faces? Why do girls have to wear dress ? This price is too expensive for Asian girl..or Ask What extra to go do? I said .You have to come in ask the girls in person some girls not what to tell me what they Do in the room because that is personal. Some girls do, some don't, or do the same.Same the customers they don’t like the same thing.,But they still don't understand keep asking WHY AND WHY same at kidsπŸ˜‚to I no reply back.but they still keep sending text asking..😫😫OMG
My personal will not respond to bad manners.or very rude customers., 😫
If you no like girls then walk away !! Exactly as we men have a choice and we can just leave without fuss....Very well said.

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Thank my dear.. I all way say to customers if u no like the girls u can walk away..
every day I have customers ask send pictures
I have send but still not happy .. There will always be questions..Why do girls have to cover their faces? Why do girls have to wear dress ? This price is too expensive for Asian girl..or Ask What extra to go do? I said .You have to come in ask the girls in person some girls not what to tell me what they Do in the room because that is personal. Some girls do, some don't, or do the same.Same the customers they don’t like the same thing.,But they still don't understand keep asking WHY AND WHY same at kidsπŸ˜‚to I no reply back.but they still keep sending text asking..😫😫OMG
My personal will not respond to bad manners.or very rude customers., 😫
there are a few who keep on asking for the girl's pic and the girl's info but never show up. I don't wanna be rude but the one who really wanna come they do not asks so much. Because see in believing so come in and see. If you like it then go for it if not it's up to you... The choice is yours and the money is still in your pocket. RIGHT?

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
there are a few who keep on asking for the girl's pic and the girl's info but never show up. I don't wanna be rude but the one who really wanna come they do not asks so much. Because see in believing so come in and see. If you like it then go for it if not it's up to you... The choice is yours and the money is still in your pocket. RIGHT?
I agree..I answer the phone every day, I come across Stupid questions. specially about Safety.when man come in this place have to be safety for both.. customers and the girls.this question make me mad.😑you can come the place enjoy yourself. but be safe for you and the girl..πŸ™

Last edited:

Obbie

Legend Member
I agree..I answer the phone every day, I come across Stupid questions. specially about Safety.when man come in this place have to be safety for both.. customers and the girls.this question make me mad.😑you can come the place enjoy yourself. but be safe for you and the girl..πŸ™
What's not safe about going to the asian white house . I've never feared for my safety . I've probably been to more dodgy places around Perth by going to private punts . This place has been around for years and never had a problem yet . I think a lot on here have lost the meaning of punting and want a free ride to all the good places and girls . Friday I googled the West Australian personals found a ad for mature ladies went and gave it a go . Not the best but definitely not the worse . Probably why I don't check the photos on ads as I'd rather experience the challenges with punting .πŸ˜‹πŸ™‚

Last edited:

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member

What's not safe about going to the asian white house . I've never feared for my safety . I've probably been to more dodgy places around Perth by going to private punts . This place has been around for years and never had a problem yet . I think a lot on here have lost the meaning of punting and want a free ride to all the good places and girls . Friday I googled the West Australian personals found a ad for mature ladies went and gave it a go . Not the best but definitely not the worse . Probably why I don't check the photos on ads as I'd rather experience the challenges with punting .πŸ˜‹πŸ™‚
πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹