• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
When customers walk in I try my best to make customers and comfortable and happy. Even if it's a text, I try to answer in the best way answer.but same customers still not happy and rude.. I can’t win to them. They think they pay money customers all ways right 😭

You are running an amazing service! Don't the negativity pull you down! If the girls feel protected and happy, they will service the guys better :)

georgo

Gold Member
Thank my dear.. I all way say to customers if u no like the girls u can walk away..
every day I have customers ask send pictures
I have send but still not happy .. There will always be questions..Why do girls have to cover their faces? Why do girls have to wear dress ? This price is too expensive for Asian girl..or Ask What extra to go do? I said .You have to come in ask the girls in person some girls not what to tell me what they Do in the room because that is personal. Some girls do, some don't, or do the same.Same the customers they don’t like the same thing.,But they still don't understand keep asking WHY AND WHY same at kids😂to I no reply back.but they still keep sending text asking..😫😫OMG
My personal will not respond to bad manners.or very rude customers., 😫
Simple text and you receive photo, everybody HAPPY???

SD666

Gold Member
But you always say new girls and never posted any pictures before? Plus the lack of background leaves me very skeptical...
Photos are fake. Place is a dump. Money down the drain. Go prove it yourself. You have been warned. Will go with Annameikas anyday, cheaper and sometimes you got lucky

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
Photos are fake. Place is a dump. Money down the drain. Go prove it yourself. You have been warned. Will go with Annameikas anyday, cheaper and sometimes you got lucky
Sorry If u think I post fake pictures .But the pictures I post the one new girl I have Now..I’m Sorry can’t make very one happy.. I like to ask when last time u come in have your Service and what the girls name?.🙏

Last edited:

AlwaysUp

Diamond Member

SD666 man, that's some serious harsh words! I have been to Asian Whitehouse for the best part of a decade. Yes the decor maybe slightly dated, and the place looks slightly run down, but you can't fault the Madam's effort in pleasing customers.

Every time that I have messaged the Madam, she always responds promptly and always shows me who's on today (without the face). I can go through and see the girls for myself, if I don't like, I walk out, but never have I feel pressured to chose something I didn't fancy.

For the price that you are paying, I feel that it's good value punting.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
SD666 man, that's some serious harsh words! I have been to Asian Whitehouse for the best part of a decade. Yes the decor maybe slightly dated, and the place looks slightly run down, but you can't fault the Madam's effort in pleasing customers.

Every time that I have messaged the Madam, she always responds promptly and always shows me who's on today (without the face). I can go through and see the girls for myself, if I don't like, I walk out, but never have I feel pressured to chose something I didn't fancy.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
thank my dear for support🙏 I know who he is this guy on comment. I All way say to customers if u no like the girls u can walk a way.. he walk in to the room that he knows how the room look like.and meet the girls and Chose to Stay.. After he no get what he what He will blame everything. I was already prepared that he would come in this website to say something..I can’t make everyone happy..some people not happy life Not matters how nice you’re with them.. they still no happy..

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member

Absolutely right. A lovely lady who is always polite and always ready to assist a customer.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
Absolutely right. A lovely lady who is always polite and always ready to assist a customer.
Absolutely right. A lovely lady who is always polite and always ready to assist a customers
Thank my dear. From my past experience, I have very bad customers.till today I still Smiling and Do my best to keep customers happy..🙏

AlwaysUp

Diamond Member
Just wanted to say thank you to the Madam San yesterday!

I came in cold, wet and miserable!

And yet I left smiling, warm, dry and happy!

Awesome service with a smile! Krob koon krup!

Biglingtony

Gold Member
Hey White House if you want some customers put up some real pics of your girls....if not thats a red flag you won't win any points whinging about customers here.