Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
Her name is Rita. Her Last day working on Friday 21/5/2021 after we have new girls we have new girls and some regular girls working.,
This pictures real His name is Rita..
why post a picture of 1 girl?, i remember you said many times on previous posts that you will only send pictures if you get a text message and wont online. now that you post one girl, post them all and let see if you will do that?

WhiteHouse

2 May Holman Dr Bassendean 0893771484
Diamond Member
why post a picture of 1 girl?, i remember you said many times on previous posts that you will only send pictures if you get a text message and wont online. now that you post one girl, post them all and let see if you will do that?
Sorry I post only new girl.. if u what more pictures of regular girls send me text 0449175855 please Not Drama 🙏🙏

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
But you always say new girls and never posted any pictures before? Plus the lack of background leaves me very skeptical...
Whitehouse has always been quite clear over many threads and conduderable time that if you message they will send photos of the ladies rostered for that day.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
But you always say new girls and never posted any pictures before? Plus the lack of background leaves me very skeptical...
[/QUOTE]
Oh..OMG.. Man Man Man..i posted pictures or not Posted pictures Still have Drama.I never thought that just about oyster it would be a big problem for men. i Hope you understand what oyster I’m talking about 😂

Tina M

Independent WL , privates available inbox me 😉
Legend Member
I’ve been told by a couple of gentlemen that the Asian White House has quality ladies and there very professional ladies also. That’s just a couple of gentlemen’s opinions they told me but if you don’t go in and try you never know I guess. Punt or don’t punt ? One way to find out.

T

Tania Admin

I have had a discussion with White House in the past suggesting they put photos up.
The ladies are extremely nervous about this and up until very recently they refused to have their photos up.
White House has managed to convince a lady its okay and is now attacked for it. Not good

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I have had a discussion with White House in the past suggesting they put photos up.
The ladies are extremely nervous about this and up until very recently they refused to have their photos up.
White House has managed to convince a lady its okay and is now attacked for it. Not good
It is pretty nasty stuff Tania. White House have been pretty up front with the requirement to text interest in the ladies and then receive photos. Seems to be a trend to demand a roster and photos of the rostered on girls from every AMP/establishment now then get stuck into them/mock them if they do not. Absolutely no respect.

Obbie

Legend Member
She’s over getting bagged out on here . If the girls working don’t want pictures up then respect there privacy and get them sms to your phone . I think she’s been pretty Clear on why she doesn’t do it .

AlwaysUp

Happy to lend a helping hand :)
Diamond Member
Having been to Asian White House over the years, I can vouch for the ladies there. Mostly thais, 30-40ish, good service and great value for money. If you want more glitz/ glamour, then you will be paying twice the price. Just a very humble and little opinion.

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
She’s over getting bagged out on here . If the girls working don’t want pictures up then respect there privacy and get them sms to your phone . I think she’s been pretty Clear on why she doesn’t do it .
I’ve been told by a couple of gentlemen that the Asian White House has quality ladies and there very professional ladies also. That’s just a couple of gentlemen’s opinions they told me but if you don’t go in and try you never know I guess. Punt or don’t punt ? One way to find out.
Thank my dear.. I all way say to customers if u no like the girls u can walk away..
every day I have customers ask send pictures
I have send but still not happy .. There will always be questions..Why do girls have to cover their faces? Why do girls have to wear dress ? This price is too expensive for Asian girl..or Ask What extra to go do? I said .You have to come in ask the girls in person some girls not what to tell me what they Do in the room because that is personal. Some girls do, some don't, or do the same.Same the customers they don’t like the same thing.,But they still don't understand keep asking WHY AND WHY same at kids😂to I no reply back.but they still keep sending text asking..😫😫OMG
My personal will not respond to bad manners.or very rude customers., 😫

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
I have to respect the girls decisions. because I understand.no one that want the whole world and family to know what she do this Job. Sometimes I what customers to understand the girls too..please understand 🙏🙏

WhiteHouse

Diamond Member
When customers walk in I try my best to make customers and comfortable and happy. Even if it's a text, I try to answer in the best way answer.but same customers still not happy and rude.. I can’t win to them. They think they pay money customers all ways right 😭