AT What Age DId You Loose Your Virginity?

V

virgintim

Cheers buddy. It's a relief to know that I am no longer eligible to be sacrificed to old pagan gods, or volcanoes. :D

tate70

Silver Member
I was 15 and she was 19 ... a mates sister ... Went around to hang with my mate and he was out with the folks, Bernadette his sister was home and lets just say at 15 any sight of flesh let alone those amazing legs in tiny skirt and tits that just looked so ripe in tshirt it was no hard to see I had developed a hard on in seconds when she answered the door ... She must of been rather horny herself to invite me in and within 2 mins have my shorts off knelling before me getting my first ever blow job ... ... I wonder where she is now ...

V

virgintim

Congratulations Tim!

Sooooo.... Could be a bit personal but how was it?! ;) Everything you hoped for?

I'd say it was a good start. She had a very nice tongue... :D I was very nervous and clumsy to start with, but things improved as the hour went along. I was worried that little Timmy wouldn't be able to keep pace, but he did well. Though unfortunately ran out of time before I was able to climax a second time. Still plenty I want to try and do, but I'm not as scared as I was a few days ago. The only thing that really let me down was my fitness. I need to keep up with efforts to get into shape, so that I can go longer and harder. But hey, small steps :)

I'd say it was a good start. She had a very nice tongue... :D I was very nervous and clumsy to start with, but things improved as the hour went along. I was worried that little Timmy wouldn't be able to keep pace, but he did well. Though unfortunately ran out of time before I was able to climax a second time. Still plenty I want to try and do, but I'm not as scared as I was a few days ago. The only thing that really let me down was my fitness. I need to keep up with efforts to get into shape, so that I can go longer and harder. But hey, small steps :)

Practise makes perfect and your fitness will improve the more you bang :p

mick7

Foundation Member
in grade 6 when i was eleven with this girl who was 13, she used to like me rooting her because i didnt shoot anything when i came so she was unlikely to get pregnant, unfortunately it all stopped once i had some ammunition to fire about 2months before i turned 13

S

suzythefloozy

17 - on my birthday with a guy down the road and later on in the year with a female schoolmate. Both were fantastic!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Well to be 'Perfectly Correct'...IF loosing ones Virginity, from a Male perspective, means 'Having your Willy inside a pussy'... Then I lost my 'Virginity' when I was being born!
But if you mean when did I 'willingly' insert the digit into a Vagina, I was 8 years old and SHE was 13.... And SHE 'Dared me to do it'!

L

Langtrees.com

My 16th birthday on my boyfriend's living room floor.
He got carpet burns and I realized that i should never outsource a job that I can do better myself. *giggle*

Dallas

Legend Member
It was 15 for me and sadly a big let down. I'd had a wonderful girl friend since I was 11 and we'd planned to do it when we were older but she suddenly moved away with her parents when we were both 15, I was really upset at the loss so had sex with someone from school who I didn't feel anything for and it wasn't enjoyable at all.

Ms Leo

Bronze Member
For the life of me I can't remember who picked my cherry, but I do remember that out of my twin sister, my best friend and me, I was the one that held off until she was legal....and only just at that, so I was just 16.

I think all the practice runs, blow jobs and fumblings in any dark deserted spot we could find were huge fun. Probably the best part of being a teenager.

Stubbies

Silver Member
I was 13 she was 15; my parents were away for a week, so my 16 year old sister threw a party. I was told to stay in my room away from all her cooool mates and not bother anyone. 1 of her cooool mates, who from my 13 year old perspective was absolutely goddess like, came down to my room somewhat tipsy and proceeded to snog me forever, then bonked several times until about 4 in the morning... After that was a very long dry spell and I didn't get lucky again until I was nearly 17.

Pariss69

Gold Member
I was very Young and shy maybe 13 and i could not slide his dick inside he had taken the lead to arouse me first licked and teased me i was a virgin i reflect bak and it was a tad awkward he was all over me it was too large his member it excited me tho very much we stayed together for most of the night he never forced it with me so that was great he had liked me since he had seen me at a swimmng meet he was a professional swimmer and i was in my school uniform and it was quiet a while before we met up tho i still look at his social networking site as we are freinds and think omg i dont think i could eva satisfy him sexually he was a hot lad and is still that today with a very big pakage.....(reflecting bak deff any womans fantasy i wonder if he secretly knows im still his ).......

T

TysonAllsop

I lost my virginity when I was 20 years old college boy and did sex with my girlfriend Sarah and don't have any shame that I lost my virginity because we loves each other.