AT What Age DId You Loose Your Virginity?

G

gizzygal

I lost mine at 14, me and my boyfriend had been dating for a year but I wasn't his first, all my friends were doing it at that young age, we all thought we were cool :/

Impressed

Bronze Member
I was 21 and wedding night.
I do have a vivid memory of a "you show me yours and i will show you mine" session at age 7. I don't remember seeing another pussy until I was married (marriage didn't last).
Seen lots of pussy since, love them all, big ones, small ones, innies, outies, big flaps, little flaps, bald ones, hairy ones (prefer the hair) bring it on, more the merrier.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
17 years, 4 months and 3 days...... Why so accurate? Thats because it was one of the most painful experiences of my life! Also because it was my ex's birthday. Happy birthday hunny, here have some blood stained sheets!!

W

wr3xr

I was 18 and i still remember the date, time and every detail. It was a great experience with a great girl.

Its funny but i can really only remember 4 sexual encounters so clearly and one of those was our last. Same date (diff month), time and location but then i left knowing our relationship had run its course

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
17 years, 4 months and 3 days...... Why so accurate? Thats because it was one of the most painful experiences of my life! Also because it was my ex's birthday. Happy birthday hunny, here have some blood stained sheets!!

I guess it's remembrance day once a month for you.

R

Raye@Langtrees

tumblr_m3rltrqFwC1ql1152o1_1280.jpg

O

OggMonster

We were both 18 and she had a casual boyfriend. I was shy so she basically initiated it all. It was a once off and I always wished we could have kept doing it. She is married now with kids and I'm still keen on her (after my own marriage breakup).

OZJimmy76

Bronze Member
I was 17, she was 15 and way more experienced than I was back then! And got caught in my mates bed at the same time! Ha! Ha!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Oh Carmen,
You lost your hymen,
Little Homer spread his seed,
Root soiled, Tomato red on the sheet,

rick181au

Bronze Member
I was 15, living and working with an uncle in Melbourne a long way from home in Sydney.
Working late one night we started talking about sex and he asked if I had been with a woman"no", would I like to "YES", a few days later we went into the city and went to a house where I was introduced to two woman, one late teens early 20's, the other late 30's early 40's, I was told the young one would look after me while the uncle went off with the older woman.
My introduction to sex was her coming over to me and grabbing my crutch saying lets see what we have here, getting my cock out then laying back on the lounge, lifting her dress and guiding me into her "I never really got to see where I was going", we were going at it for the second or third time doggie on the lounge when we seen the uncle and the older woman watching us, the older woman said "I would like to try some of that young cock" took my hand and virtually pulled me out and off to the bedroom.
I don't to this day know why but to me the older woman was by far the better fuck to me, we went back there every fortnight and I preferred the older woman, I don't know if that had any bearing on the fact that I have always preferred older women since then, I ended up marrying an older woman (I took her cherry when we were 18 - 19!

O

OggMonster

We were both 18 and she is still the hottest girl I've been with and I'm now 37!

Dallas

Legend Member
If it's been that long since you had sex that you forgot what it's like, do you get your virginity back?

Happy2

Legend Member
If it's been that long since you had sex that you forgot what it's like, do you get your virginity back?

I,had a spell of 1/4 of a century between different girls
It may not be the popping of a cherry But it was certainly the re-plumping of a prune

Last edited:
C

colzilla

One of my favourite sexual experience is when had my first real wank at 12-13. By far the biggest load I've done and that s##t went everyehere

Dallas

Legend Member
Sex wasn't talked about in my family and there was no internet. I had no idea I could make myself cum until I was 15 when a wet dream gave me a valuable insight and then it was omfg!

Yes H2 haha! ;)

Harry161

Gold Member
Age 23. Bit of a late starter. Just never really had the opportunity.
Trying to make up for lost time, but working away doesn't help either :/

R

rankin

16 in the front seat (bench) of my old mans Valiant. Had just got my licence. Spent more time trying to find it than doing it!

R

RMarlini59

kinda late, lost it when i was 20 and she was 17.. was very nervous and awkward and we got over it after a few times..