• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

AT What Age DId You Loose Your Virginity?

F

Farm Boy

Ah the memmories of Happy Haven, and the old wood frame and spring bases, (squeak squeak) first time there it cost $25 for the hour with a gauranteed blow as long as you were not drunk.

When the HH first opened $10 short time no strip, a mate of mine had a 4 dollar root can explain if asked .

natalia

Bronze Member
I was very Naughty (under 16) it was fun so carried on ............and lost my seconded viginity (paid for) at 18 ;-p

T

tiffanydoll

I remember it whatever happened to it did it re open elsewhere???? I lost mine at 15 :)

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Sad to say it took until I was well into my thirties... I was just far too shy before then, no religious or moral reasons.

Last edited:

jlmiller

Gold Member
I was 14 she was 17, it was a friend of mine's sister and she was one horny girl, this happened when I lived in Germany. She would always be on the balcony of her place in the nude, and she knew I could see her if I wanted too. One day I got a call to come over, went there and my friend said "my sister has something for you". After that I was never the same, got laid damn near ever day after that until we moved back to the US about a year later. To think of it now I can only remember she had the nicest breast, softest skin and her smell was intoxicating... she had me eating her out in such a fever, I think I lost control of everything... hmmm memories...

H

hoogeoff

I was 16, didn't have a clue what I was doing, but didn't it leave me wanting more

buckland boy

Foundation Member
I was 19 with the cousin of the girl I had organized to come out on a date with me the following day. So I had them both but on different days. The one I took on a date was my girlfriend for 2 years. Yes she knew about her cousin. We learnt a lot together.

M

molly_bikinier

I grind on my boyfriend lap a lot with my bikini on. It feels really nice without going all the way:)

T

that guy28

I was 15, a friend came over before work. I was keen to lose my V's while still 15, silly idea really but twas a good morning none the less

B

bigkev68

18 for me and 16 for the girl. I was wanting sex full on since I was about 15 but all the girlfriends I had back then wouldn't put out, it was a long 3 year wait to find one that would finally put out.

D

dude!

Still remember very clearly all the details - I was 18 and she was 23.

F

Farm Boy

Thanks Demon its really funny how much guys size changes, thats what makes guys interesting in that way is their extension etc. :love10:

I am glad this amuses you molly, you will also be amazed with the effect cold water has on men .

antonov

Gold Member
OK. I'll 'fess up and show my age:
I was 17. She was mid 20's. We were both in a uni residential hall, doped up and Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" was playing on the record player with the drop arm lifted up so it would never end...

(And anyone under 30 probably doesn't have a clue what I am talking about!!)

Happy2

Legend Member
OK. I'll 'fess up and show my age:
I was 17. She was mid 20's. We were both in a uni residential hall, doped up and Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" was playing on the record player with the drop arm lifted up so it would never end...

(And anyone under 30 probably doesn't have a clue what I am talking about!!)

Under 30? Even that may be a little young Antonov

S

srspom

18, at uni, with a fellow student. She was a BBW but so what, good learning experience. Had great times over the years in UK, now moved to Aus hoping to see how the girls compare

B

bre123

This is common question these days. I loose my virginity at age of 15. That time i was in school. I had sex with girl in my class.

E

Eagee

I lost my virginity at 16 to my sisters friend . kind of regret it now too funny enough. But back at that age it was just so cool to do it

B

BigBoy69

I can remember Happy Haven. It shows both our ages.

plus 1 makes 3 who remember this classy joint
Oh, and I gave mine up on the eve of my 16th birthday. My girlfriend was 15.

19. I had a crush on my tutor at university, so I showed up on his doorstep wearing a trench coat.

OMG!!!!!!
I just barred up big time at the thought...and the mental images crashing through my head!!:love10:

Last edited by a moderator: