Yoda meets Vanessa

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Found myself in Hulme Court this evening enjoying a Sashimi platter at the nearby Japanese restaurant on my own. Decided to drop in and have a yarn with Viv after some sashimi, tataki, and a little bit of Sake. So that I did.

Chatting away and having a laugh in the staff lounges of TBC in the back room with the lovely Vivian is always a blast. Few minutes into it in walks who I worked out immediately is the INFAMOUS Vanessa...

NOW I see what everyone is raving about. Cute young face, curvy but very sexy body, an infectious smile and a viral voice. And while proofreading I will add in some massive nice jugs.

Normally when I spend time in that staffroom I am having a laugh with Viv or Angie and most of the girls there (bar Mimi, Sky, and a couple others), when the girls are not in action they are in power saving mode and are unresponsive at best. But Vanessa actually is a heap of fun to be around and not just me, but for all the other girls as well.

So now I really get it. I can imagine the fun you guys must have when you are in her private company. I don't do that anymore, as my pretty wife is mine and only mine and vice versa. But if I was not a retired old prune... man she would have made me famous through my review lol.

Banter was fun with Vanessa... she did try and wrangle a light sabre dual with me (transactional), but I had to turn her down a half dozen times. I had to explain that it had been years since I have not powered up on the punting scene, that my curiourosities has been fulfilled from my crazy lifestyle from before, that I belong to someone now, and finally when she wanted a review that it was pointless as her fame exceeds mine by a thousand fold lol. And she was very sexy while she tried this... mmm

We all had a laugh through this untrue banter. But yeah, I see the appeal. And congratulations to everyone here who has had the pleasure. I have learned of the few delights she offers that AMP girls never provide and how she is extra accommodating.

Anyone want to comment on what I have said based on my clean encounter with this famous young lady?

Snowy

Legend Member
Found myself in Hulme Court this evening enjoying a Sashimi platter at the nearby Japanese restaurant on my own. Decided to drop in and have a yarn with Viv after some sashimi, tataki, and a little bit of Sake. So that I did.

Chatting away and having a laugh in the staff lounges of TBC in the back room with the lovely Vivian is always a blast. Few minutes into it in walks who I worked out immediately is the INFAMOUS Vanessa...

NOW I see what everyone is raving about. Cute young face, curvy but very sexy body, an infectious smile and a viral voice. And while proofreading I will add in some massive nice jugs.

Normally when I spend time in that staffroom I am having a laugh with Viv or Angie and most of the girls there (bar Mimi, Sky, and a couple others), when the girls are not in action they are in power saving mode and are unresponsive at best. But Vanessa actually is a heap of fun to be around and not just me, but for all the other girls as well.

So now I really get it. I can imagine the fun you guys must have when you are in her private company. I don't do that anymore, as my pretty wife is mine and only mine and vice versa. But if I was not a retired old prune... man she would have made me famous through my review lol.

Banter was fun with Vanessa... she did try and wrangle a light sabre dual with me (transactional), but I had to turn her down a half dozen times. I had to explain that it had been years since I have not powered up on the punting scene, that my curiourosities has been fulfilled from my crazy lifestyle from before, that I belong to someone now, and finally when she wanted a review that it was pointless as her fame exceeds mine by a thousand fold lol. And she was very sexy while she tried this... mmm

We all had a laugh through this untrue banter. But yeah, I see the appeal. And congratulations to everyone here who has had the pleasure. I have learned of the few delights she offers that AMP girls never provide and how she is extra accommodating.

Anyone want to comment on what I have said based on my clean encounter with this famous young lady?
Nicely written Yoda, although I've only had the pleasure of Vanessa's company once, I agree with everything you have said about her, she is a delightful young lady to spend time with, so did you get a hug from her, really nice, & you are not as old as you make out to be mate.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Nicely written Yoda, although I've only had the pleasure of Vanessa's company once, I agree with everything you have said about her, she is a delightful young lady to spend time with, so did you get a hug from her, really nice, & you are not as old as you make out to be mate.

No I refrained from hugs or anything. I keep myself out of trouble.

You are one of the modern era that have met me in person sir. So am I as old as I make myself out to be is for you to say and not me ;)

Snowy

Legend Member
No I refrained from hugs or anything. I keep myself out of trouble.

You are one of the modern era that have met me in person sir. So am I as old as I make myself out to be is for you to say and not me ;)
Your only as young or old as you feel, nothing wrong with a friendly hug, all of the ladies at TBC give me a nice hug which for an old man like me is really great.

Lingus

Legend Member
"But if I was not a retired old prune..."

Hey, Master Yoda ... as with Snowy, I'm not a young bloke, and I am semi-retired. As for your prune reference, I'd prefer to put that down to a spot of modest self-deprecation on your part ... ;)

I first met Vanessa 18 months or more ago ... she was introduced to me as the 'Naughty Daughter' of Anjie and I was so smitten it was clearly evident that I had no choice but to adopt her, thus becoming probably her 43rd, or thereabouts, 'Naughty Daddy' !

She has always greeted me with enthusiasm, and often with a hug and a revealing flash to remind me that she has yet again forgotten to wear panties to work ... I'm also aware of this at almost every moment whereupon she chooses to sit upon my knee ... 🤭

As naughty as Vanessa can be, she's really a sweet girl underneath it all, and believe me, I've had a look underneath on several occasions. Vanessa might seem outrageous but at the same time she's quite sensible and considerate ... I reckon her biggest risk factor is the potential for other working girls to be put offside due to a mix of her punter popularity, combined with a splash of envy.

Vanessa is a delightfully natural lady who just happens to be equipped with a decidedly curvaceous, yet entirely natural, body ... she is quite simply, a gorgeous 'gold medal' woman ... 🥇

T

Tania Admin

Classy reviews guys. Honestly I am really impressed and it shows total respect for the lady and yourselves. Thank you for being awesome examples of how reviews should be done.

And Vanessa sounds like an absolute delight xo

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Never been to TBC, sounds like I need to though........

kendo

Legend Member
Never been to TBC, sounds like I need to though........
You should visit sometime -the TBC lineup is impressive. Vanessa is also at Sea Lavender today (Tues) and Jasmine Guildford on Thursday.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Your only as young or old as you feel, nothing wrong with a friendly hug, all of the ladies at TBC give me a nice hug which for an old man like me is really great.

Oh believe me I feel old these days brother :). And no I don't mind hugs from lovely ladies at all. At that time I was just minimising temptations lol. She was trying to get me to make a booking.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
"But if I was not a retired old prune..."

Hey, Master Yoda ... as with Snowy, I'm not a young bloke, and I am semi-retired. As for your prune reference, I'd prefer to put that down to a spot of modest self-deprecation on your part ... ;)

I first met Vanessa 18 months or more ago ... she was introduced to me as the 'Naughty Daughter' of Anjie and I was so smitten it was clearly evident that I had no choice but to adopt her, thus becoming probably her 43rd, or thereabouts, 'Naughty Daddy' !

She has always greeted me with enthusiasm, and often with a hug and a revealing flash to remind me that she has yet again forgotten to wear panties to work ... I'm also aware of this at almost every moment whereupon she chooses to sit upon my knee ... 🤭

As naughty as Vanessa can be, she's really a sweet girl underneath it all, and believe me, I've had a look underneath on several occasions. Vanessa might seem outrageous but at the same time she's quite sensible and considerate ... I reckon her biggest risk factor is the potential for other working girls to be put offside due to a mix of her punter popularity, combined with a splash of envy.

Vanessa is a delightfully natural lady who just happens to be equipped with a decidedly curvaceous, yet entirely natural, body ... she is quite simply, a gorgeous 'gold medal' woman ... 🥇

Thank you for your kind words, and yes she is a delight. I'd hang out with her without the hanky panky anytime. A wise friend is often counselling me to slow down and take the ageing gracefully as it stops for noone ;)

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I must admit I have held back at arranging a meeting with the lovely Vanessa. I remember the QQ frenzy of the pre-COVID era. 😁

I really need to address this but I want to give some more attention to the other TBC ladies first.

MikeB

Legend Member
yeah, I see the appeal. And congratulations to everyone here who has had the pleasure. I have learned of the few delights she offers that AMP girls never provide and how she is extra accommodating.
so from this I’m guessing some prefer to use the back door when visiting her while most just use the front door......

chy

Silver Member

Great classy enjoyable Post as always.

what few delights might they be?