Women not interested in sex.

HookPsy

Gold Member
So because someone ‘tickles the libido’ it’s ok to cheat on partner? Is that what you’re saying here? And by that saying that the partner lucks out by her / him doing that?? I guess the ppl posting in this forum feel it’s quite acceptable to cheat on a spouse or partner if their ‘itch’ is aroused by another!
I may be mis understanding or misreading
Looks like we got a newbie with a chip on their shoulder that needs validation by being a shit stirrer, almost every of your post is to cause drama. Or a reaction from someone. But hey " I may be mis understanding or misreading "

Your comments it self sounds like you're single and in experienced talking on this topic. Or married and feel guilty of cheating yourself, and to make yourself feel better take it out on others doing the same as you or worse. But hey " I may be mis understanding or misreading "

So do do forgive if i some how step on your toe or foot

mrys

Legend Member
Anyone else notice that when you try to suggest a bit of intimacy or initiate it in some way, especially in advance, that your partner always finds a way of starting a fight, so that they don't have to be intimate with you? Throughout the years I have tried to act on the suggestions my partner has made when we have discussed the lack of intimacy. E.g. Time of the day she is most horny (when I'm at work), when she is not tired (rarely), when the children are not home (never), when she is not on her period or the lead up (only leaving a two week window at best) etc, etc. When ever I try there is always a reason, and if not, then she starts a fight. Its a wheel of constant rejection that has made me into the shell of a man I am today. We have had lots of counselling in the past, learnt the love languages etc. Although when it suits her (could be any time, even when tired, even when kids in the house, even in her pms week etc) she is happy to just spur of the moment have sex. Unfortunately there is an average of 3-6 months between the these rare times, sometimes 12 months, and at one point several years. It is always without doubt on her terms and absolutely never when I feel the urge (everyday). Yet her vibrator gets regular use. Her answer to that is she has needs and its generally when I'm at work or she just doesn't want the fuss of sex. Seems I've been replaced by a sex toy or perhaps another man.
I too have fallen victim to this kind of behaviour. The reality for me was that she didn't want to have sex with me any more. I was just there to be a good father and provider. Over time ones self esteem hits rock bottom. Then I left and have had a great time ever since!! There are women out there that want to have sex with you, be intimate with you and be a soul mate. Sadly it's not at your current address.

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
Anyone else notice that when you try to suggest a bit of intimacy or initiate it in some way, especially in advance, that your partner always finds a way of starting a fight, so that they don't have to be intimate with you? Throughout the years I have tried to act on the suggestions my partner has made when we have discussed the lack of intimacy. E.g. Time of the day she is most horny (when I'm at work), when she is not tired (rarely), when the children are not home (never), when she is not on her period or the lead up (only leaving a two week window at best) etc, etc. When ever I try there is always a reason, and if not, then she starts a fight. Its a wheel of constant rejection that has made me into the shell of a man I am today. We have had lots of counselling in the past, learnt the love languages etc. Although when it suits her (could be any time, even when tired, even when kids in the house, even in her pms week etc) she is happy to just spur of the moment have sex. Unfortunately there is an average of 3-6 months between the these rare times, sometimes 12 months, and at one point several years. It is always without doubt on her terms and absolutely never when I feel the urge (everyday). Yet her vibrator gets regular use. Her answer to that is she has needs and its generally when I'm at work or she just doesn't want the fuss of sex. Seems I've been replaced by a sex toy or perhaps another man.
Fark, you just described one of my relationships many many years ago! I was even once told to use my own hands, once even told to go look for it elsewhere. I took her advice.

And some people still just don't understand why we punt.

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
So because someone ‘tickles the libido’ it’s ok to cheat on partner? Is that what you’re saying here? And by that saying that the partner lucks out by her / him doing that?? I guess the ppl posting in this forum feel it’s quite acceptable to cheat on a spouse or partner if their ‘itch’ is aroused by another!
I may be mis understanding or misreading
If you have brought up the lack of intimacy with her and the situation does not improve, then yes. If the tables were turned, she ain't gonna be waiting for you. Women cheat too. The irony is that they prefer to have sex with other men but not their husbands/partners. Why? Coz you are no longer that new shiny exciting toy that aroused her.

This is why I encourage men to be the best version of themselves for themselves so much so that they attract other women. Women always want a man who is desired by other women. Why? Coz they feel special when he picks her above all the others.

Last edited:

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
I have been there and I empathise with you brother.

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
Although when it suits her (could be any time, even when tired, even when kids in the house, even in her pms week etc) she is happy to just spur of the moment have sex.
When I was in a relationship and she initiated when she wanted it (once in 3-4 months), I turned her down coz I felt like a piece of meat. She only needed me on her own terms. I was supposed to service her when she called for it but I be damned if I wanted it. Turning her down drove her crazy. How dare a man who thinks with his d**k turn her down? She had never experienced or expected this from a man!

LZZ

Silver Member

I'm not speaking on behalf of your wife, but from a female perspective, I can understand her. Around this time last year, my libido was very strong. I shared a room with a friend and slept on the same bed. I felt like fucking every moment, but she slept next to me, and I couldn't do anything. Whether walking on the street or sitting on public transportation, my pants would become wet. However, later when I went on dates, the guys I met weren't great, and I didn't feel love. I felt purely objectified during the intimate process, with little pleasure compared to masturbation, or sometimes even preferring not to engage in it. Eventually, I suddenly lost interest in sex, and even during ovulation, I often had no desire although I'm still young.I think this might be because women don't derive as much pleasure from sex with men. Sometimes it's too tiring, resulting in even less pleasure. Some women lose interest in sex after giving birth. Occasionally, there are sexual urges, but they are not as intense as before. I feel that my own fingers or toys work better, at least I can control the pace. I completely understand your male needs and desires. I believe the differences in the physiological and psychological structures between men and women can trigger many issues. So maybe other members here are right, get a young wife and treat her well, so she will be interested to have more sex with you.
(Sorry,I am lazy Chatgpt was used for some of the translation)

johnmatilda

Diamond Member

Hope this may be of help to some of my brothers here.

So much f**king work though. Easier to pop down to Swan Lounge for a quick one which is guaranteed as opposed to playing Russian roulette in the hope you will get laid by your wife.

voyuerism

Gold Member
I'm not speaking on behalf of your wife, but from a female perspective, I can understand her. Around this time last year, my libido was very strong. I shared a room with a friend and slept on the same bed. I felt like fucking every moment, but she slept next to me, and I couldn't do anything. Whether walking on the street or sitting on public transportation, my pants would become wet. However, later when I went on dates, the guys I met weren't great, and I didn't feel love. I felt purely objectified during the intimate process, with little pleasure compared to masturbation, or sometimes even preferring not to engage in it. Eventually, I suddenly lost interest in sex, and even during ovulation, I often had no desire although I'm still young.I think this might be because women don't derive as much pleasure from sex with men. Sometimes it's too tiring, resulting in even less pleasure. Some women lose interest in sex after giving birth. Occasionally, there are sexual urges, but they are not as intense as before. I feel that my own fingers or toys work better, at least I can control the pace. I completely understand your male needs and desires. I believe the differences in the physiological and psychological structures between men and women can trigger many issues. So maybe other members here are right, get a young wife and treat her well, so she will be interested to have more sex with you.
(Sorry,I am lazy Chatgpt was used for some of the translation)
Again, great to hear from you LZZ .. and yur friend ChatGpt too .. haha

Sorry to hear you're not feeling as constantly horney as last year .. I think everone goes up and down a bit ?? But maybe sounds like your dates are not getting you aroused .. taking time to build up the excitement helps a lot .. and so that's why I always offer a no-strings-attached relaxing massage. Yes , to you too if you like to try.
I hope you have , or can get , a sex friend ( FWB) as often as your needs are there. Or , a massage at the very least 🤗😊

Keep on chatting here .. it's great ! 👍

Last edited:

CheckOut

Silver Member
If you have brought up the lack of intimacy with her and the situation does not improve, then yes. If the tables were turned, she ain't gonna be waiting for you. Women cheat too. The irony is that they prefer to have sex with other men but not their husbands/partners. Why? Coz you are no longer that new shiny exciting toy that aroused her.

This is why I encourage men to be the best version of themselves for themselves so much so that they attract other women. Women always want a man who is desired by other women. Why? Coz they feel special when he picks her above all the others.
Hmm guess you’ve nailed that reply.
Does make sense.

CheckOut

Silver Member
Looks like we got a newbie with a chip on their shoulder that needs validation by being a shit stirrer, almost every of your post is to cause drama. Or a reaction from someone. But hey " I may be mis understanding or misreading "

Your comments it self sounds like you're single and in experienced talking on this topic. Or married and feel guilty of cheating yourself, and to make yourself feel better take it out on others doing the same as you or worse. But hey " I may be mis understanding or misreading "

So do do forgive if i some how step on your toe or foot
Wow so dignified on your reply.. haha 😝
Getting a rise from you aren’t I! Nope not single, and would say by your comments have a lot my experience than you’ve ever had. You claim a lot of things that are assumptions but hey you’re the king right? You must know all right? Wow I now down to you sir! How may I be as good as you?

doob

Legend Member
There's no such thing as women not interested in sex, just ones I haven't slept with yet.

Ditto lesbians. No such thing as lesbians, only women I haven't slept with yet.
:):excited:

CheckOut

Silver Member
Make sure you DM your cronies @HookPsy haha 😝 come up with your next clever response! Oh white knight you amaze me. Oh so courageous of you, pick on the new bronze ppl thinking tough and experienced up there on gold.

HookPsy

Gold Member
Make sure you DM your cronies @HookPsy haha 😝 come up with your next clever response! Oh white knight you amaze me. Oh so courageous of you, pick on the new bronze ppl thinking tough and experienced up there on gold.
😂 That's some funny shit checkout. You've already made a name for yourself with all your comments on this forum. I'll say you're the white knight, cheating yourself by seeing another women. Yet call out others that's also doing it as wrong and bad. 😂 And for your information im single divorced a few years back. Im sharing my experience and my work collegues and people i know who are worse off then me.

Tell you a little secret Checkout, im not DMing anyone about you. They are reacting to you and your comments and replying accordingly.

CheckOut

Silver Member
😂 That's some funny shit checkout. You've already made a name for yourself with all your comments on this forum. I'll say you're the white knight, cheating yourself by seeing another women. Yet call out others that's also doing it as wrong and bad. 😂 And for your information im single divorced a few years back. Im sharing my experience and my work collegues and people i know who are worse off then me.

Tell you a little secret Checkout, im not DMing anyone about you. They are reacting to you and your comments and replying accordingly.
Haha that’s some funny shit yourself too! Well I always like to make a name for myself, just doing justice and calling out the bullshit when I read it. And yours is in bold print!! Always think you have the right answer and correct way to do it. What you don’t see is there’s a discussion and you just put your point in disregard to others. You bully new ppl that have an opinion different to yours, you sit behind a pc screen to hide your insecurities bullying others. Pay for sex thinking they’re the next girl and really they’ll just play along because they’re getting paid.

HookPsy

Gold Member
Haha that’s some funny shit yourself too! Well I always like to make a name for myself, just doing justice and calling out the bullshit when I read it. And yours is in bold print!! Always think you have the right answer and correct way to do it. What you don’t see is there’s a discussion and you just put your point in disregard to others. You bully new ppl that have an opinion different to yours, you sit behind a pc screen to hide your insecurities bullying others. Pay for sex thinking they’re the next girl and really they’ll just play along because they’re getting paid.
Well you've definitely made a name for yourself, a white knight shit stirrer. Don't expect to stir the pot and get no feedback. And calling me a bully just cause i played along with your act. And you don't like it? You're good at giving shit, just not receiving it back 😂 . You're the bully shit stirring in the first place. To get a reaction out of people.

But enough of this idle chatter, this post is about " Women not interested in sex " not a newbie shitstirrer

CheckOut

Silver Member
Well you've definitely made a name for yourself, a white knight shit stirrer. Don't expect to stir the pot and get no feedback. And calling me a bully just cause i played along with your act. And you don't like it? You're good at giving shit, just not receiving it back 😂 . You're the bully shit stirring in the first place. To get a reaction out of people.

But enough of this idle chatter, this post is about " Women not interested in sex " not a newbie shitstirrer
Oh you true master haha class act and top star for you! This is fun stuff shit stiring you and getting a ride from you haha 😝 . Go on report me, don’t care. Opinions are opinions and actually again you miss read. I’m reading and replying and calling your bullshit out, go cry to mummy and she’ll hug you tight. Or is that a ‘so called ‘she’s my girlfriend, but really she’s just taking your money and shaking up with another guy.

LZZ

Silver Member
Again, great to hear from you LZZ .. and yur friend ChatGpt too .. haha

Sorry to hear you're not feeling as constantly horney as last year .. I think everone goes up and down a bit ?? But maybe sounds like your dates are not getting you aroused .. taking time to build up the excitement helps a lot .. and so that's why I always offer a no-strings-attached relaxing massage. Yes , to you too if you like to try.
I hope you have , or can get , a sex friend ( FWB) as often as your needs are there. Or , a massage at the very least 🤗😊

Keep on chatting here .. it's great ! 👍

oh so I got an offer here.LOL 😂

LZZ

Silver Member
Oh you true master haha class act and top star for you! This is fun stuff shit stiring you and getting a ride from you haha 😝 . Go on report me, don’t care. Opinions are opinions and actually again you miss read. I’m reading and replying and calling your bullshit out, go cry to mummy and she’ll hug you tight. Or is that a ‘so called ‘she’s my girlfriend, but really she’s just taking your money and shaking up with another guy.

I am not sure if I understand everything going on here correctly. What checkout commented on the forum seems quite reasonable/acceptable to me, but everyone is kinda annoyed/offended by him. We should open to different voices, right?

CheckOut

Silver Member
I am not sure if I understand everything going on here correctly. What checkout commented on the forum seems quite reasonable/acceptable to me, but everyone is kinda annoyed/offended by him. We should open to different voices, right?
Thank you LZZ I do appreciate your kind reply.

Impish

Bronze Member
A prostitute will love you for you. No matter who you are or what look like.
That's because she wants something from you, the problem with the wives is they basically get everything they want regardless, one way or another, with no need to reciprocate.

All this femenism and equality, rights in family court, thru to sanctioned single parenting, sperm banks and whatever etc etc seems good on first inspection to empower and enable women to be independant, but somehow it leaves the balance such that now women don't need men. The "breeding years" when women genetically are programmed to want a man are quite a narrow range and now in western society they don't really start until mid 20s or so (societal expectations, get an education etc), and might end as early as 30 for some (menopause can hit as early as 30).

Once they have had babies they don't need to do anything to encourage the man, because they can take the children and force the man to support her and the children on a whim, and can easily set it up that they can just basically forget him, apart from the regular payments coming in, if they choose.

But men still want women, as long as they are at least somewhat collaborative and co-operative.

And so there is now a fairly big power imbalance, but not in favour of the man, and now it's played out it doesn't really do either party any great favours. If the man does "the right thing" it's basically simping to the women and hoping she doesn't ditch him one day, out of the blue, and make it very difficult to see his children. And once you are simping she probably doesn't have respect, and then it's downhill from there.

So damned if you do, damned if you don't.

There is an old Aussie saying, treat em mean, keep em keen - I never understood why that would work or be a thing for maybe forty something years, but increasingly think there is something in it, though played more subtely and with a bit more class.

Impish

Bronze Member
Agreed. If I didn't I would have left long ago, regardless of the exit fee. If the whole family court / child support structure was more father friendly I'd go now, but having been there done that and got the t-shirt, its financially not really an option in my case. Even if the split was amicable, in my experience once financial stress comes into things for both parents, things have a habit of going south rapidly, even though you only want the best for the kids. Oh plus the prospect of a FVRO being placed on you as a male from your ex under the advice of the lawyers. This is now the most common tactic employed to give them the upper hand in the negotiation of property settlement and children's matters and the consequences to the accused can be dire on so many fronts. They really need no evidence to get one, its very difficult to defend against, and there is no punishment by the court for raising a FVRO under false pretence or lies. This is the law and its designed so that the real victims of domestic violence are protected and not afraid to seek a FVRO. Unfortunately its now being abused by legal practitioners and it a well know tactic. Its no wonder that so many dads take their own lives after separation...
they actually require zero evidence, all they need to do is say "I don't feel safe" and that's it, all done

Impish

Bronze Member
it's called Sexual Anorexia or Intimacy Anorexia and is a known thing

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
That's because she wants something from you, the problem with the wives is they basically get everything they want regardless, one way or another, with no need to reciprocate.

All this femenism and equality, rights in family court, thru to sanctioned single parenting, sperm banks and whatever etc etc seems good on first inspection to empower and enable women to be independant, but somehow it leaves the balance such that now women don't need men. The "breeding years" when women genetically are programmed to want a man are quite a narrow range and now in western society they don't really start until mid 20s or so (societal expectations, get an education etc), and might end as early as 30 for some (menopause can hit as early as 30).

Once they have had babies they don't need to do anything to encourage the man, because they can take the children and force the man to support her and the children on a whim, and can easily set it up that they can just basically forget him, apart from the regular payments coming in, if they choose.

But men still want women, as long as they are at least somewhat collaborative and co-operative.

And so there is now a fairly big power imbalance, but not in favour of the man, and now it's played out it doesn't really do either party any great favours. If the man does "the right thing" it's basically simping to the women and hoping she doesn't ditch him one day, out of the blue, and make it very difficult to see his children. And once you are simping she probably doesn't have respect, and then it's downhill from there.

So damned if you do, damned if you don't.

There is an old Aussie saying, treat em mean, keep em keen - I never understood why that would work or be a thing for maybe forty something years, but increasingly think there is something in it, though played more subtely and with a bit more class.
100%. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Having said that, I am the world's second biggest feminism supporter. I want men and women to be equal. I want women to pay their fair share, pay child support, pay alimony, be brick layers, be taxi drivers, be garbage collectors, work out in the open in summer on the roads etc, work in high risk jobs and so on. Perhaps when pigs fly but surely not in my lifetime! 🤣

As is often said, men have created such a comfortable life for women that they no longer need men.

If you cannot find what you seek locally, be part of the growing trend of passport bros if possible.