Women not interested in sex.

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
But surely they still need a cock. Toys just don't even come close to the real thing
Many women prefer toys to the real thing. A member in this thread commented that his wife prefers toys to the real thing. It's not an isolated incident. Women don't orgasm easily unless it's with a guy that tickles her libido. However, with toys, they can go for as long as there is lube! 🤣

In any case, the topic of this thread is Women not interested in sex i.e. they are not interested in the real thing with their partners/husbands.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Many women prefer toys to the real thing. A member in this thread commented that his wife prefers toys to the real thing. It's not an isolated incident. Women don't orgasm easily unless it's with a guy that tickles her libido. However, with toys, they can go for as long as there is lube! 🤣

In any case, the topic of this thread is Women not interested in sex i.e. they are not interested in the real thing with their partners/husbands.
I am not a fan of toys. I find them extremely uncomfortable
I feel if the relationship is a healthy & happy one. Then, the sex will follow
I came out of an unhealthy relationship of 12 years. This was July 2023 and we had not had sex for the last 18 months of that. As a woman, I can tell you guys. There are reasons why women no longer choose not to have sex with their partners. Showing their partner's affection. Not just during sex is a big one. Or having the same routine or way of being intimate. Making time for one another & mutual respect

doob

Legend Member
There are reasons why women no longer choose not to have sex with their partners. Showing their partner's affection. Not just during sex is a big one. Or having the same routine or way of being intimate. Making time for one another & mutual respect

I do think there are many women who confuse terms like "love" or "affection" with adoration. Making time for one another and mutual respect is exactly that - mutual. There are many men and women don't seem to know that. My two Euros worth.

johnmatilda

Diamond Member
I feel if the relationship is a healthy & happy one. Then, the sex will follow
What is a healthy and happy relationship? Intimacy leads to a healthy and happy relationship. A relationship cannot be healthy and happy if a man is yearning for intimacy and he is repeatedly being rejected because his partner no longer values, appreciates, adores and is intimate with him. It's catch 22.

In my past relationships, trying to get intimacy was like trying to climb the Ninja warrior wall. The barrier for men is set too high. To overcome it, we must be romantic, charismatic, considerate, good looking, treat her special (despite nothing special about her), shut one's mouth and keep our opinions to ourselves because expressing ourselves will douse her libido, [insert other list of things here] and even then, intimacy is not guaranteed, not even 25%. It is just TMW (too much work) and exhausting.

On the other hand, intimacy comes easy to women with no barriers to climb. In fact intimacy is such a highly sought commodity that women now charge for it and men pay for it!

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What is a healthy and happy relationship? Intimacy leads to a healthy and happy relationship. A relationship cannot be healthy and happy if a man is yearning for intimacy and he is repeatedly being rejected because his partner no longer values, appreciates, adores and is intimate with him. It's catch 22.

In my past relationships, trying to get intimacy was like trying to climb the Ninja warrior wall. The barrier for men is set too high. To overcome it, we must be romantic, charismatic, considerate, good looking, treat her special (despite nothing special about her), shut one's mouth and keep our opinions to ourselves because expressing ourselves will douse her libido, [insert other list of things here] and even then, intimacy is not guaranteed, not even 25%. It is just TMW (too much work) and exhausting.

On the other hand, intimacy comes easy to women with no barriers to climb. In fact intimacy is such a highly sought commodity that women now charge for it and men pay for it!
Women are very different from men. Our needs are different. A good book explaining this is John Grey. Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. While still in the lust stage things are amazing.
The sad reality sweetheart, is you can't adapt to how women are or continue the path of SW or celibacy.
People become too comfortable in relationships, and we become lazy. Women prioritise sex differently unless she is a nymphomaniacs. Some have put me in that category and called me a sex addict. But if I am not treated right at home, the only fun, I was having was at work.
I have retired from this industry due to being in a happy and content relationship with a man I respect and value.
To some, intimacy becomes a chore, so make it exciting. Date night, give her a massage etc
Even we ladies, with long-term clients, need to make an effort to keep it exciting and different

All women prostitute themselves to a degree. Even married ones with their husbands. Not just working ladies. This is because our needs are different. It's conditioned in society and culture. In some less developed countries, girls are taught from a young age, the only way out of poverty is by attracting a man. This comment is in no way intended to be a racial one either.
Verses can be found in the Bible about prostitution. Numbers 25:1 comes to mind around sexual immortality.

I would say 98% of men who visit ladies have partners or wives. Some openly talk about them and that's okay. I am just giving my perspective from a women's point of view

CheckOut

Silver Member

Great perspective @johnmatilda
My partner loves sex, and equally loves her toy too. It compliments because as you alluded they can go long time with it and it’s kinda a turn on watching her to.
It doesn’t overtake our intimacy in any way. She has a high sex drive.

Summer fun

Diamond Member
I too have fallen victim to this kind of behaviour. The reality for me was that she didn't want to have sex with me any more. I was just there to be a good father and provider. Over time ones self esteem hits rock bottom. Then I left and have had a great time ever since!! There are women out there that want to have sex with you, be intimate with you and be a soul mate. Sadly it's not at your current address.
Yes, quite few guys i know over the years are in similar relationships, good providers, but taken for granted by the wife, or the wife has an ever increasing list of demands/conditions that need to be met in order to get sex. Quite a few of the wealthier guys i know have trusts set up (for themselves, and their sons) and then add another trustee (accountant/lawyer) in order to keep the trust at ' arms length' from ladies. Just being careful. Its easier and cheaper to have options for sex 'on the side', of course if you live in asia then this is common and easier to get than perth.

Summer fun

Diamond Member
When I was in a relationship and she initiated when she wanted it (once in 3-4 months), I turned her down coz I felt like a piece of meat. She only needed me on her own terms. I was supposed to service her when she called for it but I be damned if I wanted it. Turning her down drove her crazy. How dare a man who thinks with his d**k turn her down? She had never experienced or expected this from a man!
If the guy in the relationship doesnt agree to sex every single time the lady wants it, it certainly surprises them. If you have a good companion, and she only wants sex rarely, then you need to turn them down some times in order to keep your self-respect, and the equalise the power balance. Quite a few married guys i know do so much in order to get that rare occasional sex from their wife, you can like your wife, but it should require you submitting like a second class person.