• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Why Men Are Happier People

Razdor

Gold Member
I have just received an email from my boss this morning about men!
Here it is and comment of what you think guys.

Why men are happier people:

NICKNAMES
If Kate, Sarah, Emma go out for lunch, they will call each other Kate, Sarah and Emma.
If John, Adam, Mark go out, they will refer each other as Dickhead, Arsehole and Fat Boy.

EATING OUT
When the bill arrives, John, Adam and Mark will each throw $20, even though the bill is only $42. None of them will admit they want change back.
When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculator.

BATHROOMS
A guy has seven items in his bathroom: toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, soap, towel, comb.
The average number of items in a typical woman's bathroom is 150. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of them.

ARGUMENTS
A woman has the last word in any argument
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of onother argument.

FUTURE
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife

SUCCESS
A successful man is one who earns more money than his wife can spend
A successful woman is one who can find such a man

MARRIAGE
A woman marries a man expecting him to change, but he does not
A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does

DRESSING UP
A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, and get the mail.
A man will dress up for weddings and funerals

SLEEPING
Men wake up as good-looking as when they went to bed
Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

So, what do you think guys?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
The first post I did read tonight.......lol.......great stuff. Good to have a sense of humour. :laughing4

bring it on........so what you are saying is it is better to be a man??????

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

kcper

Bronze Member
NICKNAMES
If Kate, Sarah, Emma go out for lunch, they will call each other Kate (biatch), Sarah (slut) and Emma (whore) () is when there is inner conversation in their minds.
If John, Adam, Mark go out, they will refer each other as Dickhead, Arsehole and Fat Boy.

ha ha fixed:laughing4

L

Lana_Lust

I am still looking for a successful man as mention by Razdor. Maybe I'll see Tiger Woods at the Burswood Golf course this Saturday! LOL