• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who would you meet

Demon

Legend Member
Thats true On having a second look at BB's avatar It may well be my kid brother
You wouldn't post pictures of big brother would you BB
Though when I look back on the torments I handed out to little bro he may not be overly generous

He now might buy advertising on google to get more traffic.

happy2, I thought you were going to quit while you were ahead. (Or less behind). Giving BB ideas here.

Happy2

Legend Member
he now might buy advertising on google to get more traffic.

Happy2, i thought you were going to quit while you were ahead. (or less behind). Giving bb ideas here.

.......done gone finito...... Probably

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Sorry been busy talking with the local cinemas trying to see if any would allow a private screening for us members of the forum but sadly they said no.... Something this big needs to put out to the public.

The other thing requested was that certain parts of Happy be enlarged because although I was able to zoom in, it was still hard to work out what was what.

Demon

Legend Member
Sorry been busy talking with the local cinemas trying to see if any would allow a private screening for us members of the forum but sadly they said no.... Something this big needs to put out to the public.

The other thing requested was that certain parts of Happy be enlarged because although I was able to zoom in, it was still hard to work out what was what.

How about a big screen at Subiaco Oval? 50,000 tickets.

mydnytgoddess

Silver Member
Would just be interesting to see how they would have progressed and each have a different story to tell from both sides if that makes sense....

Demon

Legend Member
I have... however I did my management Course a little while ago and did my leadership report on Nancy Wake " The White Mouse"... RIP...

Cool. An under-rated hero, in the true meaning of the word; not the devalued meaning applied to sportspeople, actors, etc.