• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Who would you meet

P

Perth boy

If you could meet 3 people who would it be.

Bob Dylan
Donald Trump
Ronald McDonald

asianguy77

Diamond Member
3 people I would like to be with me if I was stuck on a desert island:

1. Kate Beckinsale/Jessica Alba for obvious reasons lol ;)
2. Tetsuya, the famous japanese chef for obvious reasons if we going to be eating fish all day.
3. Dalai Lama to keep my mind ticking

W

WRXXXR

Yeh was supposed to be Adolf hitler but the iPhone's predictive text says otherwise!

Demon

Legend Member
3 people I would like to be with me if I was stuck on a desert island:

1. Kate Beckinsale/Jessica Alba for obvious reasons lol ;)
2. Tetsuya, the famous japanese chef for obvious reasons if we going to be eating fish all day.
3. Dalai Lama to keep my mind ticking

Like the Tetsuya suggestion. Good one.

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
.....am honoured.... :)

Maybe he means at the same time in some seedy little hotel on the outskirts of town where you will all be naked, blindfolded.
Your then made to feel each other all over until each one of you is able to guess who the other is but the problem is you each have a ball gag in your mouth and can`t ask any questions.

Fudd

Foundation Member
Maybe he means at the same time in some seedy little hotel on the outskirts of town where you will all be naked, blindfolded.
Your then made to feel each other all over until each one of you is able to guess who the other is but the problem is you each have a ball gag in your mouth and can`t ask any questions.

......sicko!!!!!!...... :)

Demon

Legend Member
Whats with the copies,Plural
I would only need one copy to feel the need to gouge my eyes out thankyou very much
Sorry again MR Fudd:notworthy

What about the xmas list? Are you going to illegally copy BB's copyright material?

Happy2

Legend Member
I do notice that Mr Fudd has the sense to stay out of this "Debate?"
I may well join him. Figuratively speaking of course

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I do notice that Mr Fudd has the sense to stay out of this "Debate?"
I may well join him. Figuratively speaking of course

Did you intentionly leave out the word Mass???

And it was 5 copies that you asked for.
1 for each dvd player in the house.

Happy2

Legend Member
Dear BB I Out of the kindness of my heart increase your reputation And this is how you repay me?? I guess you are going to charge for the footage as well aren't you

Demon

Legend Member
Dear BB I Out of the kindness of my heart increase your reputation And this is how you repay me?? I guess you are going to charge for the footage as well aren't you

Intellectual Property. How to frame it and produce the quality product, etc.

Happy2

Legend Member
Looks can be deceiving.......

Thats true On having a second look at BB's avatar It may well be my kid brother
You wouldn't post pictures of big brother would you BB
Though when I look back on the torments I handed out to little bro he may not be overly generous