Who will be the First Forum Member to do 10, 000 Post?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Bored with the newbie welcomes yet you are getting up there 443 to go and now you know how hard Tania and the team work to bring you all new friends.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I have noticed his little blue tractor clogging up the new post board, but great work h2, and keep steamiong for the finish line with out blowing a boiler...:p

Happy2

Legend Member
I have noticed his little blue tractor clogging up the new post board, but great work h2, and keep steamiong for the finish line with out blowing a boiler...:p

Whats with the Raspberry Oh beloved leader What have I done wrong ??:sorry::sorry::)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Oh I thought I was a little girl sticking my tongue out at the new commander in chief.; I must learn the abbreviations and the meanings of the forum language.

scavenger

Gold Member
Unless due to something totally unexpected it appears to be a 2 horse race , so most likely there's 3 possible scenarios as to first across the 10000 winning post line (which is a huge frekkin effort), everything about this Forum is huge and elaborate, I'm thinking it could be a draw or maybe esteemed Yoda might hold onto his deserved lead, very exciting, for the short time that I've been following Forum form, honourable Happy2 appears to be pacing himself and running a relaxed marathon.

Happy2

Legend Member
th

Thanks Scavenger ......................

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
First I heard of it.... and even I if I acquire that I will donate it a favourite punter to use on a favourite lady.....

scavenger

Gold Member
push ya way in push ya way over, 'the haunted horror house , the tunnel of love and the slippery dip' ,it's a fascinating duel as Honourable Happy2 and Esteemed Yoda are neck n neck round the bend ,coming into the straight it's anyones race in the 10000 Forum post steaks, couldn't be closer in the 5 word story , don't be fooled , this is the one you've all been waiting for , their hot theyre salty , get yer roasted cashews here ! Hurry Hurry Hurreeeee !

Last edited:

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
push ya way in push ya way over, 'the haunted horror house , the tunnel of love and the slippery dip' ,it's a fascinating duel as Honourable Happy2 and Esteemed Yoda are neck n neck round the bend ,coming into the straight it's anyones race in the 10000 Forum post steaks, couldn't be closer in the 5 word story , don't be fooled , this is the one you've all been waiting for , their hot theyre salty , get yer roasted cashews here ! Hurry Hurry Hurreeeee !

You speak kindly..... thank you. I love the way you write...... :)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Looks like that red circle chick just got an eyeful of H2's meat and two veg (all organic, of course).

When I met him a few months ago, we only got to see each other's meat -- no veges in sight. :(

Happy2

Legend Member
Looks like that red circle chick just got an eyeful of H2's meat and two veg (all organic, of course).

When I met him a few months ago, we only got to see each other's meat -- no veges in sight. :(

Oh so true my handsome and hirsute friend

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Tell you what, this moderator approval lag is worse than those initially-amusing-then-plain-annoying satellite delays on TV interviews. It's almost as though they don't trust us or sumfink. :rolleyes:

Happy2

Legend Member
Tell you what, this moderator approval lag is worse than those initially-amusing-then-plain-annoying satellite delays on TV interviews. It's almost as though they don't trust us or sumfink. :rolleyes:
Oh so true my handsome and hirsute friend

Oh sorry Must have been a time lag or summinck :sorry:

N

No longer here

So the aim here is quantity instead of quality?

Just what the forum needs...

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Moderation only happens in a few forums, I did not start this thread so you will have to ask the originator to move it and then it will not be moderated.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I started this thread. The object of this thread is very simple.
Who gets to 10,000 post First? There is no-reward.Try to achieve this task before the new year.
It certainly will not be Me. Good luck

muppets111.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
He is one ahead in the race congratulations Happy2 I had a present for you but can't get the photo of the nipple to send from my phone to the email address so I can load.Best comparison I could find :bum:

1.JPG

Last edited: