• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who will be the First Forum Member to do 10, 000 Post?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy and Hello Forum Friends
So here my Question? "Who will be the First Forum Member to do 10, 000 Post?"
Hopefully before the New Year
Let me start with a story and a little history that has occurred on this forum.
Once upon a time approximately 18 months ago our Princes Lana hit the 10,000 post mark, to date no-one has ever achieved such a status, but, the forum was going through a process of change. Hence the internet gods look down at our Princess Lana and her dedicated followers and struck down an evil change upon her. Our Princes Lana suffered, she was knocked to the ground, but, she she got-up and brushed herself off, looked upon the heavens, smiled upon the internet Gods and told them sweetly……………………… she will come back.

Now folks, newbie & forum members, when you look upon the "home page", you will see; -
“Home, Forms, Galley, Members, Your name, inbox and alerts”.
If you click on-to “Members” the first page that opens up is called; - “Most Post”

When you look at that list the first member you see is Yoda, followed by H2, then me.
Let us start with Mary-Anne she has been here since day one but she has done only 3,824 post. If you look at Bushseeker he has been a member for 10 years and he has done 1,942 posts. If you have any idea of Yoda personality you are aware he is into quality not quantity of post however he has 9,741 posts (the internet gods have smiled upon him) finally if you look at Mr Happy2 he has done 9,333.
Now forum friends how do you get 9,333 posts? Without been totally dedicated to this forum.

You must be able to log-in each and every day and write up and post-up some fabulous witty lines, each and every-day. What volume of work and dedication to be able to achieve this.

So my challenge is towards Bro H2. My Brother Happy2 will become the first forum member to achieve this task. Become the first Member to cross over the 10,000 post barrier, show us all your witty humour, your dedication and your work effect.
Now all new newbies and forum regulars please encourage Bro Happy2 by posting a clap picture on this thread. When you see a post from Happy2 hit the emotion icons or better still write a witty reply, encourage Bro H2 to reply back every reply gets him closer to the 10,000 post barrier.
Good luck Bro Happy2, cross that barrier/line before the New year……………
Go Forth and Good Luck

10112065-Happy-business-team-laughing-and-clapping--Stock-Photo-people.jpg

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i just looked @ the members status that HP mentioned in his post above . :)

i didn't realise i had so many posts 2,536 of them ( i might be slow but but !! )

how time flies when ya having fun :) :)

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
But I don't want H2 to get the clap? How could he punt and post then? He'd never make 10,000 without medicine...

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
images

come on huni u can do it

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
images

I'm rooting for you, H2!

No really, I'm going on a punt later and will think of you. Works wonders for my PE.

images

Happy2

Legend Member
I'm rooting for you, H2!

No really, I'm going on a punt later and will think of you. Works wonders for my PE.

images
So thats your idea of safe sex Your XLNC ?
Put a rubber on your thumb and its all A OK Good luck on your next visit to LTs;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
So thats your idea of safe sex Your XLNC ?
Put a rubber on your thumb and its all A OK Good luck on your next visit to LTs;)
It's drawing the happy face on my thumb and wearing the condom atop it like a hat that does the trick. She goes "Awww, that's so cute" and completely forgets about the rest of the health check. Sucker! :p

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Happy2 replying to a thread you have already posted in does not give you another post count, you have to go and search for greener pastures, newbie's are great one post only move on.
Something like thanks for joining, you have given me the opp to become the first 10,000 poster follow me on and put a link, copy and paste the post and go to the newbie board, save me the job LOL.
Its just like harvesting.........

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yes I know you just have to start threads and run for a few days think of it as harvesting season it will all be over shortly.
Hey happy we will have to get you a suit for your tractor........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy H2, This idea is a really good one, you can do a cut and paste as well.
Great idea

Happy2 replying to a thread you have already posted in does not give you another post count, you have to go and search for greener pastures, newbie's are great one post only move on.
Something like thanks for joining, you have given me the opp to become the first 10,000 poster follow me on and put a link, copy and paste the post and go to the newbie board, save me the job LOL.
Its just like harvesting.........

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I was wrong about the thread count it changes all your posts in the same thread to the new count but it does add each post until Mary-Anne comes along and merges them, i won't have any time for merging or deleting old threads this week to stay fair.
PS I just pinched a couple of avatars of this thread.