• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who Likes Anal?

Who has tried Anal?

• Total voters

aaron.lee

Legend Member
I don't do anal often. I don't feel comfortable unless I know the lady actually enjoys it if you do it right.
Used to do it often with Natasha Jacobs, and on and off the last couple of years with Alexis Grey.
I don't do it with any plan jane who may accept it but in pain...I go soft.

CurveSurfer

Bronze Member
Who for the givee or the giver?
Can be both.. as evidenced by the givees having a higher rate of orgasm than vanilla sex.
Like I said, done right it can be amazing for both, done wrong it can be a painful disaster, especially for the givee..

curiousdude

Looking to chat with open minded women,
Silver Member
i love it however havent done it in years. I do miss it, had a girl/fwb who preferred it. dam I was lucky. it slid in perfectly and was hot as fuck. I miss those days. hoping i find another like her, but so many prudes and vanilla lovers its like looking for a unicorn

Toofierce

Gold Member
Never had Anal sex, never found a lady into it, though really I’ve never asked, If a lady asked me to put it in her arse I’d give it at least a go.

And no never had anything in mine except the odd digit, and only because it was part of the ol’ medical checkup.

climo

TS member
Silver Member
I didn’t think I would like it, but this one girl wanted, with a vibrator in her pussy. Enjoyable especially with a mirror to see her face.

richm

Gold Member
Not a fan, have been asked & urged to but that means the girls does want to ... but even the last DP experienced was DVP !

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I think every ones got butt fucked some time or the other 🤪😀🤪😀

Yep... and really who cares if you enjoyed it.. We all sing loudly to " I want to break free" by Queen the biggest butt fucker/fuckee on the planet and he is still idolized today.

locates

Bronze Member
I enjoy it when I know the lady does too. There have been two ladies I've been with over the years that have loved anal and maybe that's why with them there was never any awkward moments at the end when pulling out!

Someguy6000

Bronze Member
Hard to find girls that enjoy it and there’s nothing worse than being able to tell your partner isn’t into it so I don’t do it as much as I’d like

aaron.lee

Legend Member
keep trying, be gentle, and get them to relax and most will enjoy it.
I found a bit of alcohol, massage, and slowly getting into it helped.
In the past, there have been a few Asian ladies who had a strictly "no entry" sign ended up enjoying it so much they demanded it.

A

Annoyance

keep trying, be gentle, and get them to relax and most will enjoy it.
I found a bit of alcohol, massage, and slowly getting into it helped.
In the past, there have been a few Asian ladies who had a strictly "no entry" sign ended up enjoying it so much they demanded it.
Good to see you're up and about aaron thought you disappeared completely. Yer Asians think anal is taboo and dirty with shet on a stick smelly. But Once you change their minds they'll be begging for it.

But on to another thing aaron... i wonder if Sue and lollypop, be opening this coming month? Saw a fav on there before they closed, hope she's still here stuck in WA.

sexynorm

Foundation Member
I love it! I also enjoy a prostate massage from a lady...I can come just from the prostate massage without touching the genitals at all...a cock/balls ring helps the experience too!

Jimmy long

Gold Member
I don't like to pay extra for it, but like when the lady naturally wants to go there, which has happened a few times - to my absolute friggen surprise!! I can imagine why... but mine is not to reason why, mine is to lay back and enjoy

MikeB

Legend Member
I don't like to pay extra for it, but like when the lady naturally wants to go there, which has happened a few times - to my absolute friggen surprise!! I can imagine why... but mine is not to reason why, mine is to lay back and enjoy
Is actually more common than some may expect and often in the most unexpected settings.....

I seem to remember some time ago there was also several reviews on here that suggested that some girls offered this as a standard alternative when the "tide was in". While they were still able to massage, they were concerned to disappoint at the end ....