• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Who Likes Anal?

Who has tried Anal?

• Total voters

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Who Likes Anal?

Sex where the man inserts his penis into the partner's Anus. Can be used either as Homosexual or Heterosexual. Has bad stigma as gay man only sex, but, several women thouroughly enjoy anal stimulation... as well as most straight men also enjoy (or would enjoy, assuming they had open minds and experemented with their girlfriends/wife's, yes, STRAIGHT).
"I fucked shelly in the ass last night"
or
"I slammed my cock in her tight ass"
or
"I love getting a hard cock in my ass"
or
"I love it when she eats my ass"

Langtrees VIP Darwin

(08) 8914 0058
Legend Member
There's alot of myth's that goes with this subject. Does it hurt...Anal sex doesn't have to hurt. It's often just done incorrectly. Many women find it incredibly pleasurable, and some even report having orgasms with them. If you and your partner start slow, work your way into insertion with smaller implements like fingers and sex toys and use plenty of lube, pain will be the last thing on your mind.
I've had this conversation many times with my friend Miss Ribena in Auckland, like he says, Darling you don't know what your missing until you've tried it lol.

Karl

Silver Member
Tried it , not with a WL but private, and I dont consider it as something special. It comes with too much fuzz (cleaning, lube etc) and it the end it''s the same kind of feeling for me. Better regular sex.....it works best for me. But then again....sex / intimacy is something between 2 people and should make 2 people happy...:) This leads to the question if there are any woman out there who insist on anal penetration... The experience I talked about, she liked it but just occasionally...

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
freddie-mercury.jpg

He loved it......

markeys

Foundation Member
Always been into it giving or receiving , although as ive gotten older Ive found it has to be after a good clean out or not at all,
Without the worry of mess anal sex gets really really good

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I love giving it!!! All about the butt stuff!!

I can only offer what I like to call "sensual anal" myself. It only feels good if the guy is willing to work up to the faster pace. Otherwise its extremely uncomfortable and you really don't want to see my face in the mirror when that happens :hilarious:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I love giving it!!! All about the butt stuff!!

I can only offer what I like to call "sensual anal" myself. It only feels good if the guy is willing to work up to the faster pace. Otherwise its extremely uncomfortable and you really don't want to see my face in the mirror when that happens :hilarious:

So you like to receive it? A kinder surprise in your poo hole? That would be one big hole in the guy's wallet for this extra.