What women want in a man...

G

Ghost Protocol

thats just pure gold , cheers ...

status ...status ... status ....

bah !
j

Sex workers are usually honest women who are up front about they only care about men for their money.

Non-sex worker women may be dishonest women who lie, cheat and deceive men for their money.

40% of western world marriages end in divorce and the wife ends up with half or more of the man's money, keeps the house and keeps the children. Ex-wives literally make great house keepers.

Women are gold diggers and only want a man who has lots of money(status), has a well paid job(status) and drives an expensive car(status). A wise man would avoid marriage at all costs and is better off visiting sex workers instead of entering a 10 to 20 year+ loveless, sexless marriage/relationship contract.

skye

Gold Member
for me its personality, huge factor.
Late 20's and still not interested in some one opening a door for me because I can do it myself, nor do they have to be attractive because there usually arrogant after a few drinks, so probably not 30's yet.
What I do want is brains,
Conversation,
able to love,
be independent,
respectful (mostly for my space)
and happy.

Fudd

Foundation Member
What I do want is brains,
Conversation,
able to love,
be independent,
respectful (mostly for my space)
and happy.

.....now, let's see.....
check,
check,
check,
check,
check,
check.

.....hooley dooley........lol..... :)

J

jules

How very sad to read a posting like this... and naive to think that most women are looking for a man to provide for them financially.There are many of us who earn good money, own our own homes and are not looking for a man to support us.

S

sexnut

How very sad to read a posting like this... and naive to think that most women are looking for a man to provide for them financially.There are many of us who earn good money, own our own homes and are not looking for a man to support us.

So your saying live in sex slave? :notworthy:

M

msmagdelena

The last time I was asked at a dinner party what I was wanting from a man - I replied
"A filthy slut!"
which the guy who asked me ofcourse thought was the best answer he'd ever heard from a woman.

T

tiffany squires

What i look for in a man is a confident, ambitious, honest man with a great sense of humor... Connecting sexually is also important and being openminded and adventurous in bed is a must!!!
xoxo

S

sexnut

The last time I was asked at a dinner party what I was wanting from a man - I replied
"A filthy slut!"
which the guy who asked me ofcourse thought was the best answer he'd ever heard from a woman.

Rolls around in the dirt. Bends over take me Ms Madelena I need it!