What women want in a man...

Fudd

Foundation Member
Studies have shown that what a woman wants in a man changes as she gets older.

...at age 22, a woman wants a man who is:
1. Handsome
2. Charming
3. Financially successful
4. A caring listener
5. Witty
6. In good shape
7. Dresses with style
8. Appreciates finer things
9. Full of thoughtful surprises

...revised at age 32:
1. Nice looking
2. Opens car doors, holds chairs
3. Has enough money for a nice dinner
4. Listens more than talks
5. Laughs at her jokes
6. Carries bags of groceries with ease
7. Owns at least one tie
8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal
9. Remembers birthdays and anniversaries

...revised at age 42:
1. Not too ugly
2. Doesn't drive off until she is in the car
3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out occasionally
4. Nods head when she is talking
5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes
6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture
7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach
8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids
9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down
10. Shaves most weekends

...revised at age 52
1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed
2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public
3. Doesn't borrow money too often
4. Doesn't nod off to sleep when she is venting
5. Doesn't re-tell the same joke too many times
6. Is in good enough shape to get off the couch on weekends
7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
8. Appreciates a good TV dinner
9. Remembers her name on occasion
10. Shaves some weekends

...revised at age 62
1. Doesn't scare small children
2. Remembers where the bathroom is
3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep
4. Only snores lightly when asleep
5. Remembers why he's laughing
6. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself
7. Usually wears some clothes
8. Likes soft foods
9. Remembers where he left his teeth
10. Remembers that it's the weekend

...revised at age 72
1. BREATHING
2. DOESN'T MISS THE TOILET

Fudd :laughing4

F

Farm Boy

I read this twice and now realize what is at the core of a lifetime of woman trouble.

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Awesome list of what a woman wants in a man, looking at it from the other side what I want in a woman is me :laughing4

S

sexycrystal

Studies have shown that what a woman wants in a man changes as she gets older.

...at age 22, a woman wants a man who is:
1. Handsome
2. Charming
3. Financially successful
4. A caring listener
5. Witty
6. In good shape
7. Dresses with style
8. Appreciates finer things
9. Full of thoughtful surprises

...revised at age 32:
1. Nice looking
2. Opens car doors, holds chairs
3. Has enough money for a nice dinner
4. Listens more than talks
5. Laughs at her jokes
6. Carries bags of groceries with ease
7. Owns at least one tie
8. Appreciates a good home-cooked meal
9. Remembers birthdays and anniversaries

...revised at age 42:
1. Not too ugly
2. Doesn't drive off until she is in the car
3. Works steady - splurges on dinner out occasionally
4. Nods head when she is talking
5. Usually remembers punch lines of jokes
6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture
7. Wears a shirt that covers his stomach
8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids
9. Remembers to put the toilet seat down
10. Shaves most weekends

...revised at age 52
1. Keeps hair in nose and ears trimmed
2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public
3. Doesn't borrow money too often
4. Doesn't nod off to sleep when she is venting
5. Doesn't re-tell the same joke too many times
6. Is in good enough shape to get off the couch on weekends
7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
8. Appreciates a good TV dinner
9. Remembers her name on occasion
10. Shaves some weekends

...revised at age 62
1. Doesn't scare small children
2. Remembers where the bathroom is
3. Doesn't require much money for upkeep
4. Only snores lightly when asleep
5. Remembers why he's laughing
6. Is in good enough shape to stand up by himself
7. Usually wears some clothes
8. Likes soft foods
9. Remembers where he left his teeth
10. Remembers that it's the weekend

...revised at age 72
1. BREATHING
2. DOESN'T MISS THE TOILET

Fudd :laughing4
lol well what can I say
typical of women ...

P

Perth boy

What a man wants in a women

At 22
Sex

At 32
Sex

At 42
Sex

At 52
sex

At 62
Sex

At 72
Sex

Etc etc

H

hot_stuff_900

Sex workers are usually honest women who are up front about they only care about men for their money.

Non-sex worker women may be dishonest women who lie, cheat and deceive men for their money.

40% of western world marriages end in divorce and the wife ends up with half or more of the man's money, keeps the house and keeps the children. Ex-wives literally make great house keepers.

Women are gold diggers and only want a man who has lots of money(status), has a well paid job(status) and drives an expensive car(status). A wise man would avoid marriage at all costs and is better off visiting sex workers instead of entering a 10 to 20 year+ loveless, sexless marriage/relationship contract.

A

Alecia the Foxx

I wouldn't say that we, as sex-workers only care about men for their money. When in a commercial transaction, that is the primary focus, yeah, but other factors come into it; we are dealing with people after all.

P

Perth boy

Sex workers are usually honest women who are up front about they only care about men for their money.

Non-sex worker women may be dishonest women who lie, cheat and deceive men for their money.

40% of western world marriages end in divorce and the wife ends up with half or more of the man's money, keeps the house and keeps the children. Ex-wives literally make great house keepers.

Women are gold diggers and only want a man who has lots of money(status), has a well paid job(status) and drives an expensive car(status). A wise man would avoid marriage at all costs and is better off visiting sex workers instead of entering a 10 to 20 year+ loveless, sexless marriage/relationship contract.

Mmmmm someone has got a nasty x wife

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
You forgot

an excellent mind reader,
one with psychic ability and able to predict the future.

McLuvin

Silver Member
Nothing sexier than a successful man. Not necessary a wealthy man, but yeah, it often goes hand in hand.... but someone who has made something of his life. Successful women who happen to also be somewhat attractive also get bonus points. Women definitely are more practical in terms of allowing success to erase some requirements in terms of physical attractiveness.

S

Saige

Gosh luv...sounds personal...you obviously been burnt before :( I say this to my clients when we talking aout there unhappiness in relationships etc..I seem to think it is the women you guys choose...:love10:

T

Tyrel

at the age of 22, SEX
at the age of 32, love and sex
at the age of 42, children,security and sex
at the age of 52, grand children, house, health insurance, and sex toys!
Doink!

G

Givenchy

Well I'm 32 and sleeping with a 20 year old catwalk model. I'm none of those things really. She says she loves me I tell her she just loves my cock. She hates it hahaha

But I do punch Way above my weight. It's about being confident and caring. And good sex hahaha

adamgreenwood

Silver Member

sadly dude there are all to many people who are in the same emotional space as you, a lot of folks i know too.

S

sexnut

Oh ho, after seeing the replies is it bad I was going to write something very similar to this? lol ::)

B

browndoggy

Women want what women want, thats the problem, you never know! but rest assured generally all women will tell you, even if you dont ask.

I have a friend who calls his wife coach, rea:eek:ccasion14son being: she is always giving him tips on what to do and when!

T

tanya38

I want a man who is driven by ambition and determination.
Who is confident, and mature about who he is as a man.
One who looks after himself and his appearance.
Who enjoys the finer things in life and lives life to its fullest.
A man who respects women and their opinion.
One who takes a woman's feeling into consideration.
Treats women as ego.

Anyway every man is an individual and they all have great qualities and attributes.

steve t

Silver Member
Treats women as ego.

Anyway every man is an individual and they all have great qualities and attributes.

Thats sounds just like me to a T!
The only problem with what you in a man and those attributes is he has probly already got himself a MAN as well,lol,not there is anything wrong with that.
Yes they are good Qualities and i would no but just trying to find a womem who likes the same..

retrowolf

Horny Bugger
Gold Member
I seem to think it is the women you guys choose...:love10:

That may be true to a point, but some of us don't exactly have what it takes to get the pick of the litter so to speak, and have to settle for the bitch (to keep with the metaphor :p ) that come up to us at the pound and keeps nipping out our heels until she has the home she wants ;)

F

Farm Boy

That may be true to a point, but some of us don't exactly have what it takes to get the pick of the litter so to speak, and have to settle for the bitch (to keep with the metaphor :p ) that come up to us at the pound and keeps nipping out our heels until she has the home she wants ;)

You should lean to cook , carry shopping and never reminder them to watch
there weight.

Many women put more effort into dieting than into their relationships and think about food more than sex, new research reveals.

The study, carried out by weight-loss company Atkins, also found one in 10 women would feel guiltier straying from their diet than being unfaithful to their partner.

A

AlexandraSilk

Many women put more effort into dieting than into their relationships and think about food more than sex, new research reveals.

Farmboy; what have you been reading?
Perhaps that's why I have such a high sex drive. I'm not thinking about food.

This may be the answer to the obesity problem plaguing the nation. Less thoughts about food and more about sex. Let's start a campaign. Can you imagine the advertisements? :rolleyes:

adamgreenwood

Silver Member
Farmboy; what have you been reading?
Perhaps that's why I have such a high sex drive. I'm not thinking about food.

This may be the answer to the obesity problem plaguing the nation. Less thoughts about food and more about sex. Let's start a campaign. Can you imagine the advertisements? :rolleyes:

or we could use food DURING sex, woohoo!!
just saying...

R

Rachel69

A genuine, intelligent man is all I want. I make my own money thanks very much!

W

WRXXXR

A genuine, intelligent man is all I want. I make my own money thanks very much!

Treats women as ego.

Geez you girls don't want much eh :p