• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

what is wanted?

F

frankqld

hello people,with-out speaking for ages on bull and rhetoric,when you get into it what is expected by both parties from first touch to rollover and sleep?

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

F6950377e89b9121cd8af96bf1

Last edited by a moderator:
F

frankqld

lol,basically it is a Q about what the male expects from sex from the first promiscuous touch/feel to when he is up to his nuts in guts,his climax then finish,and vice versa about what she would expect from the first caress through into fore play,love making,her multiple orgasms to cuddles after and then sleep,its my way of learning ,hrough what others find sexy,then i might use some of the better ideas for myself so that i can be more pleasurable to her,i see it as a way to make myself a better lover.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
WOW......that's a huge field to cover. Well it might sound lame but for me it depends on my own mood (cuddly and smooth, slow and playfull, wild and hard etc.....you get the idea) and it depends on my sexual partner......especially if it is only a one off encounter. I think everybody has something like a sexual personality and this determines what we like/expect in the bedroom.
LOL....didn't really answer your question......didn't I.
To be honest.......I think ('thanks' to my profession) I don't go into a room with any expectations and maybe that is not a bad thing after all. No expectations......no frustration.......no disappointment BUT lot's of fun if it all fits together nicely and the guys sexual personality covers my sexual mood at the given time......blablabla......:laughing4 (I am sure there is an easier way to get my point across.....:dontknow:
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
...just don't wipe your dick on the curtains when you're done......bad form :)

E

Elise Emerald Kitten

81a80fc697d7e9fc8b04a6b5f92b4e934c6

Last edited by a moderator: