Status
Not open for further replies.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
No.1 son just rang and told me he is bringing lamb and garlic skinless snags for all of us. Two dozen of 'em!

Spud salad, coleslaw and soft sour dough buns. Going to be another winner day. :)

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I will be mum's taxi in the morning helping 2 of my children seeling drink for scouts at a community event. This is them raising funds for Jamboree in 2022 then I am on a 4-hour Bunnings BBQ duty for the scout group

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I will be mum's taxi in the morning helping 2 of my children seeling drink for scouts at a community event. This is them raising funds for Jamboree in 2022 then I am on a 4-hour Bunnings BBQ duty for the scout group
Done a couple of Bunnings stints before. Awesome fun.

Kodie VIP Canberra

Legend Member
Personal opinion.... With all the money they have been donated, billions, why haven't they paid for the funerals, of the people that lost their lives and the firefighters, or did they, and not make them pay it back... Why don't they rebuild the homes destroyed, not the greed,y that want a multi millionaire mansion, plain 4 bedroom homes. Are these people, double paying mortgages by paying another lot of rent.. Given gift cards to spend Aldi's, Woolies, Coles, and ALDI's . But they got a free ticket to the Barnes concert.... Love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.