Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
πŸ™Everyone here would like to send our heartfelt wishes out to all those suffering in these horrific devastating fires that are sweeping parts of our country at alarming rate. The losses are horrific. We thank all those risking there lives protecting us all the amazing Volunteers as well as everyone else. Keep safe everyone and may the rains come soon.πŸ™

Attachments

• bushfire.jpg
    bushfire.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 0
  • bushfire2.jpg
    bushfire2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
It's a sad time across Australia. I had friends evacuated their home with their 2 children last night in Adelaide Hills. They don't know if they have a home to return to.

Please stay safe everyone & get out early if you can
i hope they are safe and there property is safe. but at end of day as long as they are safe..

Wendy Canberra Reception

Wendy
Gold Member
Top End Mud Racing at Hidden Valley Raceway !!!
Best way to spend Australia Day Evening!

View attachment 85859
Omg when i was young, i went to a Mud Rally Bash, talk about filthy omg,, Im too much a Princess to do ever again lol

Flying back to Perth
Well have a good flight, i have driven from Brisbane to Perth many many years ago.. its a beautiful place. love the beaches loved Rockingham Pub and Scarborough Pub ;)

thirsty

Diamond Member
Omg when i was young, i went to a Mud Rally Bash, talk about filthy omg,, Im too much a Princess to do ever again lol

Well have a good flight, i have driven from Brisbane to Perth many many years ago.. its a beautiful place. love the beaches loved Rockingham Pub and Scarborough Pub ;)
Thanks.
I’ve driven from Sydney to Perth some time ago and to be honest I don’t think I’ll do it again

Status
Not open for further replies.