• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Upskirt

P

pussypounder

I like most hot blooded males loves catching a peek up ladies dresses,at coffee shops,on the escalator,in shoe shops as they struggle to get a new pair of shoes on.Do ladies think we are perverts or do they also get a kick out of this
knowing what we are up to?Are there any ladies that would let you take a peek anyway.

N

NaughtyNatalie

Hi... i have always wonder why guys love upskirts so much.

I noticed it more when i would catch the train and as i usually always wear veryyy short skirts or a mini dress, it's very clear to see my undies... and I would have to admit that it did turn me on, seen a guy been aroused at just seen my panties...
:)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Apart from the fact that I am a 'jeans and shorts' girl rather than a 'short skirt' girl, I realise that guys love the secret peek up short skirts and dresses. 'Secret peek' it is and even if we should be aware that guys try to get the view I think it is more exciting to let the guys struggle......meaning not make it obvious that we know and not make it obvious if we should encourage the 'secret view'. All about playing the game....isn't it????? I think an obvious invitation to look up a skirt is less exciting for both parties.
Keep on peeking guys........
R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

C

carly16

i like wearing minis n mini mins, but yeah ,its fun to catch old guys looking at u when u bend over too look at things on the shop windows

C

carly16

good
carly16-albums-pics-picture732-up6.jpg

M

Mariusbuck

peek or not, its mainly just the fantasy what to do at this places rather than just looking at it ;)

P

Pipeliner

Love that quick flash of flesh in public, and think you girls love being noticed.

It's a win - win as long as no one gets hurt !!

S

scotthetradie

Think one of my fondest memories was when I was 16 and at college, we were having lunch sitting on the river bank in Inverness (its in Scotland if anyone was wondering) and I happened to turn round and see up this lovely ladies skirt who was innocently sitting behind us, think I was hooked from then on!!
By the way carly16 thats an awesome pic!! :)
absolutely spot on JimBob51, no harm in an innocent flash!!

blues62

Gold Member
yes total agree and summer in perth is great when chicks wearing short skirts are about and a breeze flashes their arse and you can see they are wearing a G. very nice.

P

punters

The turn on for me is not knowing whats under them nikkas. When you meet hot chicks and they strip down straight away its no fun. we need the tease

dickieknee

Foundation Member
Did some work at ECU Mt lawley, years ago in summer and it was a pleasure to sit outside and look up all the short skirts.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Ok...now......what is the bigger turn-on......looking up skirts and seeing colourful, frilly undies and dreaming about what is under the nikkas or actually seeing what is under the nikkas.......let's say girls wearing short skirts and NO undies in public???????.......is that a bigger turn-on or would it be far too revealing (splash goes the fantasy :angry1:)??????

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fudd

Foundation Member
....not that I'm a de-generate (much :)), the turn on for me would be to glimpse a woman's undies instead.

Fudd :)

buttercookie

Gold Member
Ok...now......what is the bigger turn-on......looking up skirts and seeing colourful, frilly undies and dreaming about what is under the nikkas or actually seeing what is under the nikkas.......let's say girls wearing short skirts and NO undies in public???????.......is that a bigger turn-on or would it be far too revealing (splash goes the fantasy :angry1:)??????

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

commando oh soooo sexy. love the au natural. you can have so much fun teasing us...we can have so much fun trying in vain to take a peek without being busted! but if you catch us looking, smile and show us some more..

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
LOL buttercookie......that's the spirit......:thumbsup:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

W

Weekenders

An everlasting and treasured memory of mine occured several years ago while on the second date with the woman I am now wed. There where no seats available on the boarding level of the old BCC fairy to cross the Brisbane river, so being "the gentlemen" I insisted she climb the ladder to the upper deck ahead of me. I don't think I'll ever forget that pink G-string.

aarsam

Silver Member
If i happen to catch a unexpected view i feel a little embarrassed and try to look anywhere but in that direction. A glimpse of the forbidden is always a turn on and i think the girls who where the short apparel enjoy the tease.