Time on Threads.. and Time of post .

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Hi Admins,

I would like to know what time zone this forum is held in please? as if you look at that post time I was asleep when that posted, so please can you advise what time zone these posts are being stamped at please?

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.12.43 PM.png

N

Night Owl Ciao

Hi Admins,

I would like to know what time zone this forum is held in please? as if you look at that post time I was asleep when that posted

View attachment 95854
So you post in your sleep then mate!???
I just knew there had to be a logical explanation for some of the absolute gobbledygook you post!!!! 😆

T

Tania Admin

So we can find out by checking in on this thread and when a time shows up on my 5.03pm post we will know :)
I don't want to bug Mary-Anne or Kate on a Sunday.

Phoebe

Legend Member
So we can find out by checking in on this thread and when a time shows up on my 5.03pm post we will know :)
I don't want to bug Mary-Anne or Kate on a Sunday.

Looks like the forum is being hosted overseas then...

N

Night Owl Ciao

You have a problem then.. YOU cant have two time stamps on one post on a database ... 1.02pm I was not on this forum.. so both times I was not on here. so houston we have a problem.
Maybe you just forgot to wind up your alarm clock mate? 🙂

T

Tania Admin

You have a problem then.. YOU cant have two time stamps on one post on a database ... 1.02pm I was not on this forum.. so both times I was not on here. so houston we have a problem.
Did you post it?
Never mind the time.
Because if you did (impossible that someone else used your account) I don't see what difference it makes.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Did you post it?
Never mind the time.
Because if you did (impossible that someone else used your account) I don't see what difference it makes.
*Unless of course he was quite distracted by having his nose in er um someone's private business whilst that someone was doing exactly the same thing! (figuratively speaking of course) 😀

Phoebe

Legend Member
Did you post it?
Never mind the time.

Yes I did...
The time is important as at the time claimed at local WA time at 7:02am today I was asleep, so what time zone is this forum using thats all I am asking?

N

Night Owl Ciao

Yes I did...
The time is important as at the time claimed at local WA time at 7:02am today I was asleep, so what time zone is this forum using thats all I am asking?
I wonder if you have somehow traversed into the same time zone as the Muppets mate?
Stranger things have happened! 😀

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
NOT 7:02am...

I would get more intelligence from them than most on here, plus if I was with Muppets I wouldn't be on here I would be with Muppets I love those guys!

muppets full of sexual innuendo, “Miss Piggy had a frog in her throat” 😜

Last edited: