• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Time on Threads.. and Time of post .

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Hi Admins,

I would like to know what time zone this forum is held in please? as if you look at that post time I was asleep when that posted, so please can you advise what time zone these posts are being stamped at please?

Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 3.12.43 PM.png

N

Night Owl Ciao

Hi Admins,

I would like to know what time zone this forum is held in please? as if you look at that post time I was asleep when that posted

View attachment 95854
So you post in your sleep then mate!???
I just knew there had to be a logical explanation for some of the absolute gobbledygook you post!!!! 😆

T

Tania Admin

So we can find out by checking in on this thread and when a time shows up on my 5.03pm post we will know :)
I don't want to bug Mary-Anne or Kate on a Sunday.

Phoebe

Legend Member
So we can find out by checking in on this thread and when a time shows up on my 5.03pm post we will know :)
I don't want to bug Mary-Anne or Kate on a Sunday.

Looks like the forum is being hosted overseas then...

N

Night Owl Ciao

You have a problem then.. YOU cant have two time stamps on one post on a database ... 1.02pm I was not on this forum.. so both times I was not on here. so houston we have a problem.
Maybe you just forgot to wind up your alarm clock mate? 🙂

T

Tania Admin

You have a problem then.. YOU cant have two time stamps on one post on a database ... 1.02pm I was not on this forum.. so both times I was not on here. so houston we have a problem.
Did you post it?
Never mind the time.
Because if you did (impossible that someone else used your account) I don't see what difference it makes.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Did you post it?
Never mind the time.
Because if you did (impossible that someone else used your account) I don't see what difference it makes.
*Unless of course he was quite distracted by having his nose in er um someone's private business whilst that someone was doing exactly the same thing! (figuratively speaking of course) 😀

Phoebe

Legend Member
Did you post it?
Never mind the time.

Yes I did...
The time is important as at the time claimed at local WA time at 7:02am today I was asleep, so what time zone is this forum using thats all I am asking?

N

Night Owl Ciao

Yes I did...
The time is important as at the time claimed at local WA time at 7:02am today I was asleep, so what time zone is this forum using thats all I am asking?
I wonder if you have somehow traversed into the same time zone as the Muppets mate?
Stranger things have happened! 😀

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
NOT 7:02am...

I would get more intelligence from them than most on here, plus if I was with Muppets I wouldn't be on here I would be with Muppets I love those guys!

muppets full of sexual innuendo, “Miss Piggy had a frog in her throat” 😜

Last edited: