The Ongoing story...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler

"what is that in my pocket?" she thought. She felt around and pulled out a bright purple balloon animal! What the.....

J

JaM

It was in the shape of a giraffe! "I wonder how that got there?" She thought to herself, "hmmm, what else do I have in my pockets?" She put her hand in and much to her suprise ......

M

Mary Anne PA

she was stillin carrying her strap-on from her last session with her playmate girlfriend. Wow, I can have fun with this I am sure she said, it being thick and black and hard....

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
But they were....she closed her eyes in total bliss as one luscious nipple brushed her lips

J

JaM

Yes, obviously, her playmate had appeared out of nowhere just as she'd pulled out that big strap on! Now for some fun!!!

J

Jester

But no, she opened her eyes and was horrified to see it was actually a nipple on a stick, and even more bizarre, it....

J

JaM

was singing christmas carols :icon_sant and as the nipples voice got louder and louder... she was a woken by the sound of her boss yelling:violent1: .. "Yule tiding is nav!" "Huh??!~" she said... "Your timing is BAD!!!"

With a thud she fell from her office chair...Eyes in search of clarity..... :drunken_s "Phew!!! No wonder that was such a confusing chain of events....:sleepy2: It was all just a dream!!!"

M

Mary Anne PA

and her boss was a she..... who noticed he had a hard on... and so did the General manager of the plant who had walked in with her

C

chelsea666

Chloe

and then they all decided to have a nap because they were such a boring bunch.

M

Magziemad/Rod

....said the sexy blonde haired air stewardess to her co-workers and all the other people on the plane over the PA system "Now that was a totally bizarre dream" while looking hungrily at the pilot and his assistant and their growing love poles...she gestured to them to put the plane on autopilot and to follow her...

J

Jester

.......into (what she believed to be) the toilet. "NOOOOO, don't open that door" screamed the pilot, "Its...

N

nophsp

the door creaked open, to the cramped, bleary-eyed travellers, but standing at the back was...

S

scarface

hemphrodite or aphrodite

It stood ten foot high,two lips, three eyes. Its anus was at the front and it had two vagina's, of which both were ovulating at different times of the month they were placed at the back of the creature. It had a huge penis like an elephant trunk on its forhead.It was a haemorfrodite, an alien sex being from URANUS.

N

naughtybuttnice

"Oh! Where would I start" she thought. Then she glanced to the left, only to see a.......

N

nophsp

nother alien ! ! !
It was the aliens wife and she was just about to...

J

JaM

when the aliens wife spotted a few HUMAN pubic hairs stuck to her alien husbands gigantic elephant trunk penis forehead!!! "Who's are those?!!!!" She shreeked!!!!!

M

Mary Anne PA

the alien tried to look innocent as aliens do, shook his penis trunk head to scatter the pubic hairs all around the place and remove them from where they were stuck.

What pubic hairs he growled in alien language?

M

Mary Anne PA

The alien had shed its spawn, soon there would be little baby aliens emerging from the hairs there beady little eyes were shining red.........

Y

yvette

the wet girl starting to scream help iam so cold warm me up dude
use that ****ing candle wax on my tits

W

Wizard181

on going story

to the utter astonishment of the passangers of economy class she shed ALL of her clothes, and started to gyrate very provocatively whilst fondling herself. The male and female aliens started towards her, as the captain and co-pilate came through the door behind her, and then.......

M

marco81

It was over! She could feel the effect of the drug fading away, as the excitement of the plane left room for the banality of her living room. She screamed: "No!!! Why does it always stop when it is about to become interesting?" She then turned towards Mike and asked..

M

marco81

"I don't know. What kind of pills did u give me? I want the black one..."

W

Wizard181

Then, sitting beside him on the couch and looking him in the eye, embolded by her recent fantacies she began to........

S

Sexy Brunette

Re; THE ONGOING STORY

Wizard181 said:
Then, sitting beside him on the couch and looking him in the eye, embolded by her recent fantacies she began to........

HI :hello:

STROKE HIS HOT HOT PASSIONATE BODY........

SEXY BRUNETTE.xx :hello: :hello: :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.